PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dee j811

PostSubject: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:51 pm

I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING DAVE DAVE ON HIS MY SPACE,AND A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO HE WAS GONE.I THEN CLICKED ON 5 BROTHERS ENTERPRISES LLC AND THEY TOO WAS GONE.DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT MIGHT HAVE HAPPEN TO THEM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:48 am

There are 2 possibilities:

1.They just deleted their account maybe because of personal reasons,who knows...

or

2.This is like Mr.V. When his blog was closed everybody got confused but after some days he was back.

again,who knows...

btw welcome to the family Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:11 am

First of all, welcome to the family dee j811! Very Happy

I agree with D, Mr. V's blog disappeared for a while but then returned at a later date...I think that we should continue to watch and see it they 'return'! It is kinda strange how they BOTH got removed at the same time though! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dee j811

PostSubject: THANKS TO EVERYONE   Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:06 pm

THANK BOTH OF YOU ALL FOR REPLYING TO MY POST.I AM NEW AT THIS BUT HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL OF VIDEOS OF MICHAEL AND READ YOUR FORUM EVERY FEW DAYS.JUST A QUICK NOTE TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS NOT A BIG MJ FAN OR SO I THOUGHT UNTIL I LEARNED HE HAD DIED AND THEN MY WORLD CRASHED AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I REALLY DID LIKE HIM .AT THE TIME I WASN'T GETTING ON YT AS OFTEN AS I DO NOW,BUT I HAD PUT MICHAELS NAME IN SEARCH BOX AND A LOT OF THESE HOAX VIDEOS WAS ON SO I WATCHED THEM AND CAME TO REALIZE THAT MJ WAS ALIVE AND IT MADE MY HEART HAPPY.I LOVE HIS MUSIC AND HOPE HE APPEARS REAL SOON ,I MISS HIM AS I KNOW EVERYONE ON THESE FORUMS DO.MUCH L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:57 am

dee j811 wrote:
THANK BOTH OF YOU ALL FOR REPLYING TO MY POST.I AM NEW AT THIS BUT HAVE BEEN WATCHING ALL OF VIDEOS OF MICHAEL AND READ YOUR FORUM EVERY FEW DAYS.JUST A QUICK NOTE TO TELL YOU THAT I WAS NOT A BIG MJ FAN OR SO I THOUGHT UNTIL I LEARNED HE HAD DIED AND THEN MY WORLD CRASHED AND I CAME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I REALLY DID LIKE HIM .AT THE TIME I WASN'T GETTING ON YT AS OFTEN AS I DO NOW,BUT I HAD PUT MICHAELS NAME IN SEARCH BOX AND A LOT OF THESE HOAX VIDEOS WAS ON SO I WATCHED THEM AND CAME TO REALIZE THAT MJ WAS ALIVE AND IT MADE MY HEART HAPPY.I LOVE HIS MUSIC AND HOPE HE APPEARS REAL SOON ,I MISS HIM AS I KNOW EVERYONE ON THESE FORUMS DO.MUCH L.O.V.E.

No problem dee j811, i found that I was the same...before Michael 'died' i had always had something for him but not as often as it is now. I would listen to his music every now and then but just like you, when i had learned that he had 'died' i felt like my world had crashed and burned around me, now all i can do is watch his videos and listen to his music! I can't even bring myself to listen to any of the music in the charts anymore!

However, I am very thankful for eveyone who has contributed to this hoax and helped to find clues because it just makes me feel so happy that he is still with us! Michael has also inspired me to become a better person and I totally thank him for that!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 am

Welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place, in answer to question maybe dave dave has completed his task and is no longer relevant to hoax any more,  your amongst fans, some were/are like you who were shell shocked but were starting to see past all the trauma and question everything, as yet no one has been able to connect all the pieces together, sometimes you might question your beliefs in hoax but the forum helps keep you on the right path. 

when I first heard of michaels "death" I was like,come off it, surely he's pulling a stunt, I automatically thought he's done an andy Kaufman and that was many months before I came across the hoax info, then when it set in I thought omg what a terrible shame and was angry, I wasn't exactly shocked I think that's partly due to michaels preparation for hoax with all these reports of ill health, but like captain eo it took this to make me look at myself closely and improve, if we keep the faith eventually we will solve this case together.

I noted you didn't realize how much you admired michael until he "died",  I'm afraid that's a common thing, you never miss the water until the well runs dry, it's all for love.

Captain eo I haven't listen to charts in ages but for different reasons, it's all just noise now lol, the passion and soul of music has gone away, I like music to speak to my mind body and soul not just my ears or pockets, musics now dangerously anorexic it needs "nourishment" (TII ref.)producers like Simon cowell are murdering music.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Captain eo I haven't listen to charts in ages but for different reasons, it's all just noise now lol, the passion and soul of music has gone away, I like music to speak to my mind body and soul not just my ears or pockets, musics now dangerously anorexic it needs "nourishment" (TII ref.)producers like Simon cowell are murdering music.

OMG, I know exactly what you are talking about when you say 'it's just noise!'...No one these days seems to make the great sounds that Michael did...or does! If i do catch a song on the radio or something I listen to it and think, what is this? Where is the singers passion? They never seem to have it anymore! At least with Michael's songs, I know you are guaranteed passion and a great sound that will never die!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:24 pm

Lol captain eo it's called getting old tongue only joking, everything just sounded like the same bland formula nothing new nothing exciting just empty money spinners, maybe with exception of keane and the streets thank goodness for off buttons, in my opinion Michael can't come  back quick enough to give my ears a well earnt soothing and to remind this crazy world loving not fighting is the only way forward. It's all for love.  

Added: have you heard this song before? Michael sung guest vocals and Jermaine is doing backing vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycci9XElfxY

Also I've heard michael done backing vocals on this song also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Lol captain eo it's called getting old tongue only joking, everything just sounded like the same bland formula nothing new nothing exciting just empty money spinners, maybe with exception of keane and the streets thank goodness for off buttons, in my opinion Michael can't come  back quick enough to give my ears a well earnt soothing and to remind this crazy world loving not fighting is the only way forward. It's all for love.  

Added: have you heard this song before? Michael sung guest vocals and Jermaine is doing backing vocals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycci9XElfxY

Also I've heard michael done backing vocals on this song also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVgMzKMgNxw 

lol! Getting old?? I am only 18, i am supposed 'to be down' with all the new in the charts stuff! XD tbh, i am totally the opposite! I would rather listen to Michael's stuff all day!
Yeah i have heard the rockwell one...very good song too! The Doobie Brothers...I too heard that Michael had sung the backing vocals for this! Very Happy Thanks for posting them Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm

I know I was only pulling your leg, oh I remember those old days getting down with it, it was all hip hop and break dancing lol, musicians still can't hold a candle to Michael not then not now not...., Michael is the complete package he sure is the real deal, it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I know I was only pulling your leg, oh I remember those old days getting down with it, it was all hip hop and break dancing lol, musicians still can't hold a candle to Michael not then not now not...., Michael is the complete package he sure is the real deal, it's all for love.

Sooo true! lol! Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Or was it called body popping? Deena I always called it that lol, captain eo you've got great taste because you stuck with Michael through times when the fashion/trends media and music industry conspired to make Michael public enemy no. 1, I'm soo thrilled younger people are seeing the same in michael as did when I was 13 when I was completely awe struck by his brilliance and that is rare for me, It's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:14 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Or was it called body popping? Deena I always called it that lol, captain eo you've got great taste because you stuck with Michael through times when the fashion/trends media and music industry conspired to make Michael public enemy no. 1, I'm soo thrilled younger people are seeing the same in michael as did when I was 13 when I was completely awe struck by his brilliance and that is rare for me, It's all for love.

Thank you Rogerrabbit! I was talking to someone i work with about the same thing, she is far older than me and even she commented on how amazed she was that Michael has a huge fan base of kids my age!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?   Today at 7:22 pm

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO DAVE DAVE'SMY SPACE WEB SITE?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1