PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SusanB



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Please accredit me with those stills and videos being mine. They are being flaunted all over the Internet and definitely not in the way I wanted them to be. I put them up there for friends who were there with me that night and it suddenly exploded. Naively I did not anticipate at all the response it would generate and people are contacting me in the hundreds daily and I simply do not have the time or the inclination to really discuss it. I had hoped it would maybe be seen by Jackson fans at some point and would make those who could not make it to the concert or get into the after party, happy. Now I'm seeing my photos, copies of my videos and even my words distorted and twisted. At this point I would just like to add that the Jackson family are extremely gracious, pleasant and humble people. Please correct this, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 am

Hi! Thanks for letting us know about you being the owner,but dont take it the wrong way,we're just doing our investigators job.We're here just to find clues and other evidences,not to harm people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:50 am

Welcome to the forum, are you talking about the planet hollywood after party video?, I haven't seen it yet, so what exactly do you want now?.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 am

SusanB wrote:
Please correct this, thank you.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what we are supposed to correct? As Diana said, we are just here to investigate, this video just popped up and we were discussing the people shown - I don't see what's wrong with that? So you are the one who filmed, good for you, but honestly - we didn't know who filmed, and I don't think anyone thougt twice about who did. So you want the credit for it - ok, you got it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
SusanB



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:38 am

Actually I am asking people to take them down please. I am actually in a lot of those pictures. Subsequently to many nice emails, and just as many nasty and threatening emails from the public, I have taken down my videos and would appreciate it if you would remove them. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:02 pm

Ok I think I see what your saying, I can't understand how someone can see your picture here on the forum  recognise you then know your email address to send you that hate mail,  you seem to wish the details to remain private then want credit and say your the blonde in photos, you can't accuse this forum for hate mail because we didn't even know you exsisted until you posted on the forum, I'm confused , can you actually prove your the lady in photos? and not just a random person, if so I'm sure the photos could be taken down shortly. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

SusanB wrote:
Please accredit me with those stills and videos being mine. They are being flaunted all over the Internet and definitely not in the way I wanted them to be. I put them up there for friends who were there with me that night and it suddenly exploded. Naively I did not anticipate at all the response it would generate and people are contacting me in the hundreds daily and I simply do not have the time or the inclination to really discuss it. I had hoped it would maybe be seen by Jackson fans at some point and would make those who could not make it to the concert or get into the after party, happy. Now I'm seeing my photos, copies of my videos and even my words distorted and twisted. At this point I would just like to add that the Jackson family are extremely gracious, pleasant and humble people. Please correct this, thank you.

Well, you obviously put the video up in public for anyone to watch, otherwhise you should have chosen to share it privately - so who are you to tell us we sholdn't have watched it or share it in this forum? I honestly think you are very rude.
Quote :
Now I'm seeing my photos, copies of my videos and even my words distorted and twisted.
Who "twisted your words" - not anyone in this forum, for sure. We didn't even know who you were until you posted in our forum, and I personally think you are acting very strange - to me it seems you are just looking for attention. This video turned up to be nothing, and we had already forgotten about it.


Last edited by lovemjangel on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:38 pm

I wasn't going to get involved in this topic because usually i seem to say something wrong which upsets people, but i agree that if the video was placed on youtube then they tend to be 'public'...all that happened on this forum was someone provided the link and we picked apart what we saw and what was interesting! I don't remember any of us mentioning you because our focus is on Michael and the people that look like him...I am sorry if this has upset anyone, it is totally not meant to! I am just explaining how we on this forum work! Everything we do is for L.O.V.E and nothing less! We do not set out to purposely offend people or hurt them because we are all members of Michael's army of L.O.V.E and we intend on spreading his message! Again SusanB, thank you for letting us know that you were the owner of the video, but no one belonging to this forum is out to hurt anyone else! In my opinion, if there IS anyone on this forum who is purposely being nasty then they shouldn't be apart of this team!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 pm

To be honest lovemjangel I think that video may have been restricted because I couldn't watch it, I don't know the In's and out's of how YouTube works but is it possible that susanb set her videos for subscribers only then someone downloaded it then uploaded on their account, I think she's talking in general about things not about our forum, I'd really like to solve this so everyones happy, I'm sure we can be more accommodating if susanb can provide us with some more details, don't forget guyz it's all for love L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deena



Posts : 139
Join date : 2010-05-20
Age : 58
Location : The Sunshine State

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
I wasn't going to get involved in this topic because usually i seem to say something wrong which upsets people, but i agree that if the video was placed on youtube then they tend to be 'public'...all that happened on this forum was someone provided the link and we picked apart what we saw and what was interesting! I don't remember any of us mentioning you because our focus is on Michael and the people that look like him...I am sorry if this has upset anyone, it is totally not meant to! I am just explaining how we on this forum work! Everything we do is for L.O.V.E and nothing less! We do not set out to purposely offend people or hurt them because we are all members of Michael's army of L.O.V.E and we intend on spreading his message! Again SusanB, thank you for letting us know that you were the owner of the video, but no one belonging to this forum is out to hurt anyone else! In my opinion, if there IS anyone on this forum who is purposely being nasty then they shouldn't be apart of this team!

L.O.V.E



Wholeheartedly agree....Well said. Feel my LOVE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I'd really like to solve this so everyones happy

I think we need to do that too Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:01 pm

deena wrote:
Wholeheartedly agree....Well said. Feel my LOVE!

Thanks Deena Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:04 am

I don't know if I am right,please correct me if I'm not...When you upload a video on youtube,you are requested to select the privacy of the video,like whether if you want it to be public or not...so if this is true (again,please correct me if i'm wrong) the video was set to be public and everyone can see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Scarlett



Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-08-09
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:03 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Ok I think I see what your saying, I can't understand how someone can see your picture here on the forum  recognise you then know your email address to send you that hate mail,  you seem to wish the details to remain private then want credit and say your the blonde in photos, you can't accuse this forum for hate mail because we didn't even know you exsisted until you posted on the forum, I'm confused , can you actually prove your the lady in photos? and not just a random person, if so I'm sure the photos could be taken down shortly. 


Rogerrabbit - this comment is priceless and I totally agree! Why not keeping quiet rather than requesting credit for those videos???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:50 am

Why can't we respect the privacy of whoever this person is and take them down? We squeezed all we could out of these photos and videos, so we don't need them. Clearly this person doesn't want them up. People CAN change their minds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:15 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Why can't we respect the privacy of whoever this person is and take them down? We squeezed all we could out of these photos and videos, so we don't need them. Clearly this person doesn't want them up. People CAN change their minds.

Don't worry if the person in question in genuine I'm sure things will be fixed, but you might want to consider if this person's story fits and whether a random person has purely joined the forum just to cause friction, I dont know but I offered a olive branch anyway but no response as yet. It's all for love.  
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PaTcHWoRK



Posts : 114
Join date : 2010-06-25
Age : 22
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Yeah, but what other reason would they want it taken down? Like I said, we used it, we no longer need it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1222402435
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:46 pm

PaTcHWoRK wrote:
Yeah, but what other reason would they want it taken down? Like I said, we used it, we no longer need it.

Oh I don't know,why do haters hate?,
We don't want a situation where people can just waltz into our forum and make bold statements and tell us what we can and can't do, of course I'm not accusing susanb of this but we have to be careful. It's all for love. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down
 
Yes I am the owner of the Jermaine Jackson after party videos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» R.I.P. Hugh Hayden (owner of Speedy Racing Team Sebah)
» owner
» dragonadopter owner threads.
» Court Heinbuch (Nov. 26-28) draw set in Kitchener
» SYM VTS Special Edition

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: