PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lisa Marie interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t_ruth

PostSubject: Lisa Marie interview   Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:21 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Very interesting video! In the other parts that come later via other videos, is anything more said about Michael? Are there anymore questions about him?

Also a couple of things I noticed was:

1. The sunflowers right in the centre of Lisa and Oprah!

2. Lisa Mentioned that Michael was "a master at manipulating the media"...Could this be a little hint that this hoax is exactly that? Media manipulation?

Thanks for posting this! It was great to watch and great to see what Lisa had to say about Michael!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Very interesting video! In the other parts that come later via other videos, is anything more said about Michael? Are there anymore questions about him?

Also a couple of things I noticed was:

1. The sunflowers right in the centre of Lisa and Oprah!

2. Lisa Mentioned that Michael was "a master at manipulating the media"...Could this be a little hint that this hoax is exactly that? Media manipulation?

Thanks for posting this! It was great to watch and great to see what Lisa had to say about Michael!

L.O.V.E

Lol Emma i noticed those same exact things i was ready to post that but you beat me to it Razz haha. But yea i can't really see any other clues.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Thanks for posting, t_ruth!
Full interview here:

http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/home/index.php?subaction=showfull&id=1287685150&archive=&start_from=&ucat=&
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
mjwendy

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey y'all. Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, but I have been here.
First, I must express that I am very angry at her for saying that it took MJ dying for her to realize that he truly loved her.
Since MJ told her specific names of those he was afraid of killing him for his catalogue, do y'all think that it will be investigated? Hmm?
L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:53 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Lol Emma i noticed those same exact things i was ready to post that but you beat me to it Razz haha. But yea i can't really see any other clues.

lol! Sorry Alex! Also thanks for posting the rest of the interview Pia!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 am

So after Pia posted the rest of the interview, I noticed a few other things:

1. The title of the blog she wrote was called "He Knew"...So was this a clue for us, telling us that 'he knew' what was going to happen?
2. Lisa even mentioned herself that her father and Michael's deaths were IDENTICAL!
3. Elvis had a house across the street which wasn't far from the one Michael 'died' in...Was that just pure coincidence or did Michael purposely plan it to happen like that?
4. Lisa claims that she thinks it is the universe that has made this happen, almost as if it is testing her...but again was this coincidence or did Michael plan everything in advance so that his 'death' was a parallel of Elvis'?

Well out of the above things I noticed, I think we all know the answers right?!

EDIT Exclamation Ok now I am confused by some pictures I have just seen on FB...Someone has taken screenshots of the interview and put a red box around 2 things to point them out but not explained why lol! The first is Lisa Marie's necklace??? and the second is the thing right at the bottom of the screen...it kinda looks like an eye...it has 2 orange triangles with a green and white middle...sorry it is difficult to explain but watch the video and you will see! What do you think this person could be pointing out? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:59 pm

I noticed that L-M spoke about Michael in present time, when he said "he IS stubborn" at 2.15 in part 3 - isn't that a strange thing to do, when a person has been "dead" for almost 16 months?
Also, I noticed how she hesitated to answer the question about how it was like to stand at Michael's casket, at 6.50

Emma, was it this thing on the table you were talking about?

I have no idea what that is tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:49 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
So after Pia posted the rest of the interview, I noticed a few other things:

1. The title of the blog she wrote was called "He Knew"...So was this a clue for us, telling us that 'he knew' what was going to happen?
2. Lisa even mentioned herself that her father and Michael's deaths were IDENTICAL!
3. Elvis had a house across the street which wasn't far from the one Michael 'died' in...Was that just pure coincidence or did Michael purposely plan it to happen like that?
4. Lisa claims that she thinks it is the universe that has made this happen, almost as if it is testing her...but again was this coincidence or did Michael plan everything in advance so that his 'death' was a parallel of Elvis'?

Well out of the above things I noticed, I think we all know the answers right?!

EDIT Exclamation Ok now I am confused by some pictures I have just seen on FB...Someone has taken screenshots of the interview and put a red box around 2 things to point them out but not explained why lol! The first is Lisa Marie's necklace??? and the second is the thing right at the bottom of the screen...it kinda looks like an eye...it has 2 orange triangles with a green and white middle...sorry it is difficult to explain but watch the video and you will see! What do you think this person could be pointing out? Suspect

L.O.V.E

Wow more great clues thanks Emma

And do you have links or something to those pictures?
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 am

Hey thanks Very Happy

Yeah Pia that is the thing I was talking about! I have no idea what it is either but it kinda looks like an eye! That is the only reason I can think the person has circled it!

Oh sorry no I don't have a picture of Lisa Marie's necklace but i can describe it....You know what the Chanel logo looks like? Well it is basically that logo but turned up the other way Rolling Eyes That is the best i can describe it but I will just look for a link.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_C8_TZq5OYpY/TB_UY7mQBEI/AAAAAAAABFg/yofSEZObnuI/s1600/chanel-logo.png

There you go lol! It is that logo but turned upwards! (Obviously without the words underneath lol! ) Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey thanks Very Happy

Yeah Pia that is the thing I was talking about! I have no idea what it is either but it kinda looks like an eye! That is the only reason I can think the person has circled it!

Oh sorry no I don't have a picture of Lisa Marie's necklace but i can describe it....You know what the Chanel logo looks like? Well it is basically that logo but turned up the other way Rolling Eyes That is the best i can describe it but I will just look for a link.....

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_C8_TZq5OYpY/TB_UY7mQBEI/AAAAAAAABFg/yofSEZObnuI/s1600/chanel-logo.png

There you go lol! It is that logo but turned upwards! (Obviously without the words underneath lol! ) Suspect

L.O.V.E

Hmm i wonder what theses things could mean Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lisa Marie interview   Today at 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Lisa Marie interview
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1