PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Contradictions Everywhere

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Contradictions Everywhere   Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I just feel that everything that a close associate or family member has said about Michael - there was always someone else who was just as close to him coming out to say the very opposite. It seems there is a concentrated effort to confuse the public on every single issue pertaining to him. Am I wrong?????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:05 pm

eternallymikes wrote:
I just feel that everything that a close associate or family member has said about Michael - there was always someone else who was just as close to him coming out to say the very opposite. It seems there is a concentrated effort to confuse the public on every single issue pertaining to him. Am I wrong?????

No you are not wrong! I totally agree with what you are saying! Each member of the family has something different to say about Michael's 'death' as do other people! Nothing surrounding his 'death' adds up, especially each person's version of what happened that day! Just like AEG saying Michael was fine, others saying he was 'frail', blah blah blah! This is one of the reasons why I am a beLIEver because NOTHING adds up! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Thank you!! This is why at this point, I just sit back watch/listen to all being said or done and wait for it to play out!
One thing is for sure, this is not some silly game! This is serious stuff! LMP saying in her interview that MJ told her someone was trying to kill him as far back as 2005 (Latoya said this from day 1) and he actually gives LMP names -WOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Another point I wanted to make is the mainstream media's seemingly indifference to all the contradictions going on! No one seem to be commenting on any of this... Why? Is it that they still are not interested in any MJ news unless it's the lies and innuendos they have been reporting all these years? Are they so blinded by what they choose to report that although it's right there for them to see... they just don't or can't? Will this norrow-mindedness inevitably help to prove the part they played in the wrongs committed against MJ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:59 am

eternallymikes wrote:
Another point I wanted to make is the mainstream media's seemingly indifference to all the contradictions going on! No one seem to be commenting on any of this... Why? Is it that they still are not interested in any MJ news unless it's the lies and innuendos they have been reporting all these years? Are they so blinded by what they choose to report that although it's right there for them to see... they just don't or can't? Will this norrow-mindedness inevitably help to prove the part they played in the wrongs committed against MJ?

Oh yeah, the media always have something different to say! Like Michael said, all they are interested in is making money and no one buys the good news! I think they only write bad things, some even being lies, just to make money! I think this is another reason why Michael has 'died'...to clear his name of all the lies that have been written about him!

One other point you mentioned...Why haven't the media commented on each person's story who are closely connected to Michael? The answer? Well to be honest, I have no idea lol! You have made a good point though, if us beLIEvers can see the opposing stories each person gives, why can't the media?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 pm

Good points. Why doesn't LMP reveal to news sources who Michael thought was going to kill him? Don't you think this is important?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:07 pm

onemorechance wrote:
Good points. Why doesn't LMP reveal to news sources who Michael thought was going to kill him? Don't you think this is important?

Yeah I know! Also La Toya said she knew who it was who 'killed' Michael and she said she would go to the police if this person didn't...but she still hasn't gone to see the police yet!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Well following the interview, if LMP hasn't already talked to them, then she should be hearing from the powers that be. Don't you think? If someone dies under questionable circumstances and there are people saying what LaToya & LMP have been saying, I would think the investigators should be knocking down their doors wanting to talk to them. We don't know what's going on behind the scenes though!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Contradictios everywhere    Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:45 am

I know its confusing but like Mike says dnt. Listen to media, tabloids or people who don't believe. They just bring you down. Keep the faith in. Michael's words and the messages he has and. Wants. Us to share with the. World. We are a family chain, if one breaks. The link we fall apart. Keep the faith. Michael will reveal himself when its time. Love you all my mjfam! Princess
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eternallymikes

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 am

Christina,
I haven't believed in the media for more years than I care to remember. Starting with their treatment of MJ! Never will!
MJ will always have my trust! Those that continue to drag his name thro mud will one day have to eat their words! I only hope it's sooner rather than later. Mike always said "the truth will prevail"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Contradictios everywhere    Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:00 am

Every one here that. Are believers go to www.mjinnocencebraclets.com ull be happy when you go to that site. Its mjjresurrection web for believers only. They will have inside info. For you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contradictions Everywhere   Today at 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Contradictions Everywhere
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: