PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO

PostSubject: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 am

Well I was looking on TMZ today and a picture of Janet caught my eye...I don't know if this has been photoshopped or whether she was really wearing this outfit, however does she remind you of someone?

http://photos.toofab.com/gallery-images/2010/10/106365138_8_gallery_main.jpg

Mr.V right?! How strange that we have been drawn to Mr.V for various reasons and then Janet ends up looking like him Suspect Is she or TMZ telling us that we are on the right track?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:52 am

OMG affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid definitely Mr. V and now we have another proof that Mr.V is somehow related to Michael! Great find,Em Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:43 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
OMG affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid definitely Mr. V and now we have another proof that Mr.V is somehow related to Michael! Great find,Em Smile

Thanks D Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok so I have just found out that she really did dress up like this...it was for a halloween extravaganza Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:02 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Ok so I have just found out that she really did dress up like this...it was for a halloween extravaganza Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Great What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!   Today at 11:30 am

Back to top Go down

It's a Mr.V Halloween for Janet Jackson!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1