PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 A closer look into commercials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: A closer look into commercials   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 am

Ok so I found this video really interesting



now searching on google 'coca cola alive' here are some images results...



but what about...

this? Laughing

Jack Comes Alive Razz



Look at that "I"...looks like Michael's This is it cover

Another interesting one...



Alive at 25... What might '25' mean? 25th June? Or 52 years old? (25 reversed)


now talking about the other commercial...and what we call 'The DODO commercial'



look at this picture



Could this be somehow related to the exhumation they were talking about?



The Dodo is supposed to be dead then the "I'm alive" song starts,the Dodo dances the Moonwalk and sings. Suspect

www.dancingdodo.com

Quote :
Blessed with a sophisticated sense of rhythm that belies his cumbersome body, he can jump, spin, twist and shake.

jump,spin,twist and shake,huh? Wink

Some beLIEvers posted this



aaand the following picture is placed in the album: Dodo's favourite picks



and this one is placed in "Dodo's Favouries"



Do they look familiar? Laughing lol! Exactly! Elvis and MJ! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:15 am

The things that stand out most to me is the photo's that were placed under 'dodo's favourites', now unless this FB page is created and maintained by an MJ fan, why would anyone place this as a favourite unless they wanted us to take a closer look at the commercial?!

Thanks for posting D, especially the coke pictures, i never realised those before!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 am

Anytime Smile

I don't think the FB page is maintained by an MJ fan but who knows Suspect
Now the picture you were talking about....as you can see on the bottom of the bench Elvis and Michael are staying,there is written "The kings in memoriam" . Now this is kinda weird,the commercial is about 'alive things' and they show us ''dead' kings' photos? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:12 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
as you can see on the bottom of the bench Elvis and Michael are staying,there is written "The kings in memoriam" . Now this is kinda weird,the commercial is about 'alive things' and they show us ''dead' kings' photos? lol!

Yeah, now you mention it D that is kinda weird! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
as you can see on the bottom of the bench Elvis and Michael are staying,there is written "The kings in memoriam" . Now this is kinda weird,the commercial is about 'alive things' and they show us ''dead' kings' photos? lol!

Yeah, now you mention it D that is kinda weird! Suspect

L.O.V.E

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:10 am

Have you guys seen MagicalXscapism's new GREAT video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB8GY-UAYH8

and this



so you see "King Of Pop Michael Jackson" and the ALIVE dodo....hmmm,have I just said what is the main idea? Smile so It was made by Kadir Nelson WHO ALSO DID THE NEW ALBUM COVER!

he definitely knows something Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:28 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

so you see "King Of Pop Michael Jackson" and the ALIVE dodo....hmmm,have I just said what is the main idea? Smile so It was made by Kadir Nelson WHO ALSO DID THE NEW ALBUM COVER!
he definitely knows something Wink

lol! Great find D!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

so you see "King Of Pop Michael Jackson" and the ALIVE dodo....hmmm,have I just said what is the main idea? Smile so It was made by Kadir Nelson WHO ALSO DID THE NEW ALBUM COVER!
he definitely knows something Wink

lol! Great find D!

L.O.V.E

thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A closer look into commercials   Today at 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A closer look into commercials
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Do we need to disguise ourselves to get closer ?
» XIV is getting closer!
» Chris Da Closer, Jimm Starr, and Lady J from La Kalle are "CONNECTING THE STREETS" with Dj Rob-Lo & Dj Buck
» A closer look at Titanfall's not-so-secret weapon: Microsoft's cloud
» XV is getting closer!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: