PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:30 am

well guys,my friend,byalovesmj found something weird and we wanna find out what's written....

here...

Let's look closer...

and closer...

We must read what's written on the last pic.So the ones who know very well spanish,please we need your help! Exclamation Question Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Hey Smile

If you know what it says then try and type it into google translate for an english version...i would do it for u but i cannot read what it says lol the image is too small...sorry

If u would like me to do it then i will but i need to know what is says first Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 pm

i can help you, i know lots of spanish!!!!!!!!!! but i need a better image, i cant read what it says!!!!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:30 am

love&truth you can save the image and then open it in a right program then you can resize it Very Happy I would be glad if you can help me.

Lots of LOVE,
Diana afro
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:28 pm

hi.. can you give me a link to find this picture? because im trying to resize it and it comes with a lot of pixels so i cant read it!
thank you very much
love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
katy

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:18 pm

it looks like jonny has mikes hat on wearing it the other way how strange and the pic of michael at the ben era things that make you go HMMMM
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mjthefansknow.com
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:20 am

love& truth you're very welcome here it is Very Happy ENJOY IT Wink

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6306

but you must be registered. I am not even Very Happy Byalovemj gave me this afro thx sys afro

Last edited by DianaMJ4love on Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:46 pm

yeahh i have it!!!!!!!! it says : adios al eterno peter pan, luto en en pais de nunca jamas.
good bye to the everlasting peter pan, grief in neverland.

i hope that i was useful!
love I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:38 am

love&truth wrote:
yeahh i have it!!!!!!!! it says : adios al eterno peter pan, luto en en pais de nunca jamas.
good bye to the everlasting peter pan, grief in neverland.

i hope that i was useful!
love I love you

YEAAAAAAAAH love&truth you were very useful!!!!!!! THANKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers
But this is something that doesn't help us... -____- Goodbye?!?!?!?! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 am

Hey love&truth thanks for the post lol

I just translated it using google translate and apparently it means this:

goodbye to the eternal Peter Pan, mourning in Neverland.
good bye to the everlasting peter pan, neverland in grief.

Dunno if it is a clue though?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
love&truth

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:05 pm

you´re so welcome, maybe is just an article nothing really big or with clues! but is great to be useful!
love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish   Today at 1:36 pm

Back to top Go down

Let's read what's written-requesting help from the ones who know spanish
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1