PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t_ruth



Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 am

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/promo/2010/fan-club-presale.aspx
Montreal , october, 02 2011 - Atlanta, june 29, 2012
"the biggest show under the big top ever " http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/03/michael-jackson-cirque-du-soleil-poster-show-music-songs-las-vegas-immortal-world-tour-estate-concert/

and http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/mjs_cirque_du_soleil_sketches#tab=most_recent&id=80752
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am

t_ruth wrote:
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/en/shows/michael-jackson-tour/promo/2010/fan-club-presale.aspx
Montreal , october, 02 2011 - Atlanta, june 29, 2012
"the biggest show under the big top ever " http://www.tmz.com/2010/11/03/michael-jackson-cirque-du-soleil-poster-show-music-songs-las-vegas-immortal-world-tour-estate-concert/

and http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/mjs_cirque_du_soleil_sketches#tab=most_recent&id=80752

I just read about this on TMZ and just simply love the title of the shows...THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR! lol! The choice of words are brilliant!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:07 pm

Check out this video






Now somethings that stick out. Already like Emma said is the title. Ok immortal as in living right Smile

ok at 1.02 Jamie says "this is a reflection of Michael's energy, his essence, and his spirit. Hmm interesting choice of words.

from 1.11 to 1.30 i think are the biggest clues. He says: "When people leave the arena i want them to be inspired. I want them to be excited. I want them to be celebrating Michael's life. I also want them to leave knowing something more about Michael" Now the whole time he is saying this it seems like he is taking his time and choosing his words very carefully.

And don't you think when he says "I want them to be celebrating Michael's life" is a great clue. So he wants us to celebrate when everything is revealed. Which we will anyway Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:15 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
Now somethings that stick out. Already like Emma said is the title. Ok immortal as in living right Smile

Yeah it means living but also 'not subject to death' Very Happy

Quote :
i think are the biggest clues. He says: "When people leave the arena i want them to be inspired. I want them to be excited. I want them to be celebrating Michael's life.
The part of this sentence that stands out even more when I break it down further is the part "I want them to be excited"...but I have never really heard that before...Surely most people would be excited BEFORE they go to see the show? Not after? Yes they would be inspired after but not still excited Suspect Unless he wants us to be excited for what is to come AFTER the show...BAM! cheers

Thanks for posting that video Alex Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
The part of this sentence that stands out even more when I break it down further is the part "I want them to be excited"...but I have never really heard that before...Surely most people would be excited BEFORE they go to see the show? Not after? Yes they would be inspired after but not still excited Suspect Unless he wants us to be excited for what is to come AFTER the show...BAM! cheers

Thanks for posting that video Alex Very Happy

L.O.V.E


Wow you are right Emma i really didn't think about that. You would not be excited after the show unless Michael is coming back. Never thought about that. thanks Em

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Wow you are right Emma i really didn't think about that. You would not be excited after the show unless Michael is coming back. Never thought about that. thanks Em Very Happy

No problem Very Happy It just seems to make sense though right? People only get excited in the lead up to something...you don't stay excited after it! Unless something bigger and better is going to happen!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:20 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
Wow you are right Emma i really didn't think about that. You would not be excited after the show unless Michael is coming back. Never thought about that. thanks Em Very Happy

No problem Very Happy It just seems to make sense though right? People only get excited in the lead up to something...you don't stay excited after it! Unless something bigger and better is going to happen!

L.O.V.E

Very Happy Exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
S'aint



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-04

PostSubject: Immortal Tour poster   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:14 am

On the Immortal Tour poster the dancers spell out something in human alphabet.

After a few days of diggin human alphabet poses I finally found out they spell out 'Michael', but the woman in white wouldn't have any function then. The woman in white spells out a 'V'. By taking even a more closer look, you can see that there are two lines. The first line spells 'Michael', but by using the characters again including the woman in white, on the second line, you'll find the word 'Live".
So it says 'Michael Live'.....

The poster is really clever, even in the white strokes you can see the word 'Live'.

Draw your own conclusions and time will tell....

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Jamie King, the writer and director of this show had a few more things to say

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1651758/20101108/jackson_michael.jhtml

and check out the last part of the article

"This place is Neverland. In that world, we discover all kinds of things about Michael. Things we know ... and secrets."

Shocked what kind of secrets bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:28 am

lilak2020 wrote:

"This place is Neverland. In that world, we discover all kinds of things about Michael. Things we know ... and secrets."
Shocked what kind of secrets bounce

Oh, I like that line!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour   Today at 11:33 am

Back to top Go down
 
Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mario Golf World Tour
» Mario Golf World Tour
» Mahjong World Tour Triple Pack
» Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
» Jigsaw World Tour 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: