PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 am

Hey guys I just got sent this really good video that breaks down the sections of the album cover Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:27 am

Excellent video, Emma - thanks for sharing!
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:29 am

t_ruth wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't wait to hear the full song on the 8th! Very Happy

@Pia, no problem Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:37 am

great video sis..thx for sharing >Very Happy<

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:06 pm

byalovemj wrote:
great video sis..thx for sharing >Very Happy<

L.O.V.E

lol!

I should thank you really XD

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:25 pm

I just realised that on the TMZ post showing the teaser or 'scream' thing they wrote this...

Quote :
By the way ... someone we know has heard the entire album and says it's "unbelievably good."
Not that I expected any less from Michael, but looks like this new album is going to be awesome!

Another thing I have just realised on that post by TMZ is the video at the bottom of various Michael 'hee hee's' lol! Right at the end they play a part from Morphine, but what has that gotta do with the different little noises and shrieks Michael makes? It is the part of the song where he says "Another drug baby"...then they stop the video Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah, you're right Emma - why that little snippet from "Morphine"... it doesn't make any sense at all?? scratch

And btw... "Someone we know", yeah right... probably Michael himself! Laughing Laughing Laughing
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:16 pm

I honestly believe everything will be revealed Nov 8, we have the release of "Breaking news" and Oprah the same day, that must mean something special. I believe "Breaking news" will tell about the hoax - just listen to what the reporter say; "As the story unfolds, there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson" Shocked And they did include pictures from O2Arena, why would they do that, if this is a song from 2007?
And about the Oprah-interview, the small part we have seen includes smiling kids - wouldn't they look a bit sad, concidering they are talking to Oprah about their dead father?? No, everybody's smiling and looking really happy...

And btw, "Breaking news" starts with a reporter that says: "... to destroy Michael Jackson" (can't hear the first words in that part) which make me believe this teaser is a procuct of Michael himself, Sony wouldn't include that part if they made it..
I love you Pia

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:57 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I believe "Breaking news" will tell about the hoax - just listen to what the reporter say; "As the story unfolds, there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson" Shocked And they did include pictures from O2Arena, why would they do that, if this is a song from 2007?
And about the Oprah-interview, the small part we have seen includes smiling kids - wouldn't they look a bit sad, concidering they are talking to Oprah about their dead father?? No, everybody's smiling and looking really happy...

And btw, "Breaking news" starts with a reporter that says: "... to destroy Michael Jackson" (can't hear the first words in that part) which make me believe this teaser is a procuct of Michael himself, Sony wouldn't include that part if they made it..
I love you Pia

Everything you said there Pia...I couldn't agree more with! About the reporter saying "To destroy Michael Jackson"...I heard it and thought...nah he can't be saying that but if you are hearing the same thing then it's gotta be what I heard! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:02 pm

Can you hear the first words in that phrase, Emma? I would be very interesting to know what was said...

Since Sony was a part of the conspiracy to destroy Michael, I find it very strange to be included in this teaser - unless it's Michael himself who made it... just sayin' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:04 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
Did you hear the first words in that phrase? I would be very interesting to know what was said...

Since Sony was a part of the conspiracy to destroy Michael, I find it very strange to be included in this teaser - unless it's Michael himself who made it... just sayin' Rolling Eyes

No I didn't hear them, but now I am curious...*goes to watch teaser* lol!

Yeah I too find it strange that it would be included...
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:09 pm

Ok, I think I worked it out to be "THE WORLD BEGINS to destroy Michael Jackson"???

NO NO NO! It's "THE PLOT THICKENS or THE CLOCK BEGINS...to destroy Michael Jackson" Sorry, I just listened to it like 10 times in a row lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:12 pm

That's ok, thank's for trying! Laughing
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:17 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
That's ok, thank's for trying! Laughing
I love you Pia

No problem Very Happy What do you think you can hear the reporter saying? I may be totally wrong lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:22 pm

I'll have to try to listen tomorrow, it's very late here and I have to go to bed Sleep
See you tomorrow, Emma!!
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:24 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
I'll have to try to listen tomorrow, it's very late here and I have to go to bed Sleep
See you tomorrow, Emma!!
I love you Pia

lol! me too, bye Pia Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:09 am

lovemjangel wrote:
I honestly believe everything will be revealed Nov 8, we have the release of "Breaking news" and Oprah the same day, that must mean something special. I believe "Breaking news" will tell about the hoax - just listen to what the reporter say; "As the story unfolds, there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson" Shocked

DEFINITELY!!!! Just make the relation between the title "Breaking News" and the quote
Quote :
there will be a lot more to say about Michael Jackson

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:06 am

Emma, I've just listended to it again, and I think the reporter says: "Th plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson", just as you said!

I've just watched MagicalXscapism's youtube channel where she uploaded the teaser for "Breaking News" and found some interesting comments, like:

Quote :
MagicalXscapism
10 timmar sedan @cameraology101 The camera is looking directly at.........US! Like the Liberian Girl photo at the memorial. (See you in July) Smile Love you more!

MagicalXscapism 10 timmar sedan cameraology101
9 timmar sedan @MagicalXscapism oh and a magnifying glass by the tigers head...thats 4 us too...cuz we are looking for clues!!!! Michaels arm is stretched out with his hand holding 1 of the cameras(he's in a white outfit) &...this art work represents from left to right...hispast up to the present..its telling a story! on the far left we have "We are the world" album cover and thriller stuff..far right movie cameras and magnifying glass.. I'm so EXCITED! It feels like its all finally coming together! L.o.v.e.!

cameraology101 9 timmar sedan

The fact that the camera is pointed directly at US was something that I had noticed, but not the magnifying glass - and not the fact that this cover represents MJ's past up to the present, from left to right!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 am

lovemjangel wrote:
Emma, I've just listended to it again, and I think the reporter says: "Th plot thickens to destroy Michael Jackson", just as you said!

I've just watched MagicalXscapism's youtube channel where she uploaded the teaser for "Breaking News" and found some interesting comments, like:

Quote :
MagicalXscapism
10 timmar sedan @cameraology101 The camera is looking directly at.........US! Like the Liberian Girl photo at the memorial. (See you in July) Smile Love you more!

MagicalXscapism 10 timmar sedan cameraology101
9 timmar sedan @MagicalXscapism oh and a magnifying glass by the tigers head...thats 4 us too...cuz we are looking for clues!!!! Michaels arm is stretched out with his hand holding 1 of the cameras(he's in a white outfit) &...this art work represents from left to right...hispast up to the present..its telling a story! on the far left we have "We are the world" album cover and thriller stuff..far right movie cameras and magnifying glass.. I'm so EXCITED! It feels like its all finally coming together! L.o.v.e.!

cameraology101 9 timmar sedan

The fact that the camera is pointed directly at US was something that I had noticed, but not the magnifying glass - and not the fact that this cover represents MJ's past up to the present, from left to right!!

Oh wow! Thanks so much for sharing that Pia! I too didn't notice the magnifying glass! This is super exciting bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:36 am

You're welcome Em, I want to share everything with you guys Laughing I love you so much and I'm so happy to be a member of this forum!!

Ooh, I'm so happy, there are clues everywhere and I just looove it!! cheers
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:37 am

lovemjangel wrote:
You're welcome Em, I want to share everything with you guys Laughing I love you so much and I'm so happy to be a member of this forum!!

Ooh, I'm so happy, there are clues everywhere and I just looove it!! cheers
I love you Pia

Me too! I L.O.V.E that when I first joined this forum I was so nervous about even making a post, but I am so glad I did because everone is so welcoming! L.O.V.E u guys!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:00 am

Album Update: Five New Tracks Revealed
Here are the likely titles of the Cascio songs for the album called “Michael,” which will be released on December 14th: “Breaking News,” “Monster,” “Water,” “Keep Your Head Up,” and “All I Need.” There were 10 original Cascio songs Michael sang on. The finished ones chosen, aside from “Breaking News,” are still pending.

The songs recorded in 2007 are said to be amazing.

Source: Showbiz411
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:16 am

I am sure MJ spent longer than 2007 to make an amazing album. Don't get me wrong, but it's said that MICHAEL will be the greatest album of him.

And Michael is known to use long time on his songs to make a good result.

Like two weeks to record these, doesn't sound very plausible. Also why haven't we heard about these songs before now?

I hope they will include Another Day at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 am

'Keep Your Head Up' Suspect A message from Michael like 'Keep the Faith' maybe?

Also this was posted on MJStar...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Human Nature



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm a newbie here, I also noticed the moon landing in the back ground of the album work, which was also deemed to never have happened (set up/staged) so there could be a hint of something in that as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!    Today at 11:36 am

Back to top Go down
 
Michael Jackson: Official Album-cover!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
» Thriller-Michael Jackson
» Kat Williams on Michael Jackson
» Hot toys Michael Jackson
» Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: Music and Lyrics :: Music in General-
Jump to: