PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
speed demon



Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 51
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juYdahZJa-A&NR=1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:19 pm

now that i can say is Michael. and is that Akon is the background or am i hearing things?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
speed demon



Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 51
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:27 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
now that i can say is Michael. and is that Akon is the background or am i hearing things?

I think that another voice is of Akon ... It is only 20 seconds but I like it flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:29 pm

speed demon wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
now that i can say is Michael. and is that Akon is the background or am i hearing things?

I think that another voice is of Akon ... It is only 20 seconds but I like it flower

Me too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
now that i can say is Michael. and is that Akon is the background or am i hearing things?

Yeah I agree, that is definitely Michael Very Happy I really can't wait for this album now!!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
now that i can say is Michael. and is that Akon is the background or am i hearing things?

Yeah I agree, that is definitely Michael Very Happy I really can't wait for this album now!!

L.O.V.E

I know me either bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:40 pm

That video has been removed by user... did anyone download it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:08 pm

lovemjangel wrote:
That video has been removed by user... did anyone download it?

no sorry Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:30 pm

but i did find another one Pia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPIApafHGhw

Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
lovemjangel



Posts : 366
Join date : 2010-04-07
Location : Sweden

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:31 pm

Thank you so much! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:21 am

yeah this is definitely michael.Still,it's kinda weird that now we are discussing which is Michael and which is not Michael...actually what that sony insider said is not official....yet Rolling Eyes

also is this song ( 12 o'clock) going to be on the new album?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:53 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
yeah this is definitely michael.Still,it's kinda weird that now we are discussing which is Michael and which is not Michael...actually what that sony insider said is not official....yet Rolling Eyes

also is this song ( 12 o'clock) going to be on the new album?

I know it is weird D. I hope12 o'clock will be on the album i like it so far Smile but i don't know if it will be
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:49 am

If the song will be on the album,probably the songs titles can be connected like on Orianthi's album "BELIEVE"...we already have "Breaking news" and "12 o'clock" ...like....breaking news at 12 o'clock.... or something like that.Now we have to wait (as usual) and see what titles will come out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:46 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
If the song will be on the album,probably the songs titles can be connected like on Orianthi's album "BELIEVE"...we already have "Breaking news" and "12 o'clock" ...like....breaking news at 12 o'clock.... or something like that.Now we have to wait (as usual) and see what titles will come out.

Oh yea i never thought of it like that now we just need to wait for the album lol Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 am

lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
If the song will be on the album,probably the songs titles can be connected like on Orianthi's album "BELIEVE"...we already have "Breaking news" and "12 o'clock" ...like....breaking news at 12 o'clock.... or something like that.Now we have to wait (as usual) and see what titles will come out.

Oh yea i never thought of it like that now we just need to wait for the album lol Smile

have we done something else until now? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:29 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
If the song will be on the album,probably the songs titles can be connected like on Orianthi's album "BELIEVE"...we already have "Breaking news" and "12 o'clock" ...like....breaking news at 12 o'clock.... or something like that.Now we have to wait (as usual) and see what titles will come out.

Oh yea i never thought of it like that now we just need to wait for the album lol Smile

have we done something else until now? lol!

haha exactly Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)   Today at 3:28 am

Back to top Go down
 
12 O´Clock of Michael Jackson (new song)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
» Thriller-Michael Jackson
» Kat Williams on Michael Jackson
» Hot toys Michael Jackson
» Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: