PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michael actually told us what to come...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lovemjangel

PostSubject: Michael actually told us what to come...   Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Did you know that?
Michael said in an interview with Geraldo Rivera in 2005 what was about to come, he said - when Geraldo asked about his future - "There's a lot of surprises" and that he wanted to do film, "but not so much Film, but taking the medium to a new place"... "I'm having a lot of fun". Did we see any of this prior to his "death"?? NO, BUT NOW WE DO!

We all know this hoax is a HUGE project he had planned for years - and I'm convinced the term "This Is It" didn't mean the end of his career - it marked the start of the project, which would go on for years... it's already been a year and a half, right?

So far we have had "This Is It" - the concerts... which probably wasn't about to happen at all. Then Michael 'died', which was controversial in all aspects, was there anything that wasn't fake? The memorial and the funeral had tons of clues in them, for those who cared to open their eyes. Then we had "This Is It" - the movie... very controversial with a lot of speculations about doubles etc. All the lawsuits following Michael's 'death' made headlines for months and months, and this fall has been exploding with games, new released songs - all very controversial - album, Oprah-interviews etc... probably all those things Michael was referring to in 2005. Well, we can all agree Michael has made headlines since his 'death', right? And he sure has taken "the medium to a new place", like he said he would. This is exactly what he said in "This Is It" too. My God, this man is such a genius.
I love you Pia
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitter.com/lovemjangel
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Pia you are exactly right. Michael did drop clues about the hoax...of course no one would ever understand what Michael was talking about. No one would suspect he was talking about a death hoax. You're right...Michael is a genius Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Yeah I agree with both of you! And Alex, when you talk about people not suspecting a 'death hoax' you are exactly right! The lyrics in some songs such as:

"When you bury me underneath all you pain, I'm steady laughing, whilst surfacing"
"In one blink i'll dissappear, and then I'll come back to haunt you!"
And so on...

No one, not even myself could have linked this to him faking his death! I have said this before and will say it again, NONE of the lyrics such as the ones above made sense until NOW! bounce Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah I agree with both of you! And Alex, when you talk about people not suspecting a 'death hoax' you are exactly right! The lyrics in some songs such as:

"When you bury me underneath all you pain, I'm steady laughing, whilst surfacing"
"In one blink i'll dissappear, and then I'll come back to haunt you!"
And so on...

No one, not even myself could have linked this to him faking his death! I have said this before and will say it again, NONE of the lyrics such as the ones above made sense until NOW! bounce Razz

L.O.V.E

Yes i never understood things like this till now either and that goes for the rest of the world. Michael has made something so obvious seem the hardest to figure out because like Pia said Michael is a genius
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 am

People don't talk much about this interview, but I believe it is very important and foretells what is happening now. How else could you explain "taking the medium to another place"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:26 am

onemorechance wrote:
People don't talk much about this interview, but I believe it is very important and foretells what is happening now. How else could you explain "taking the medium to another place"?

Yes i agree with you onemorechance. It is a very important interview but like i said before no one ever realized what was being said till now.
Back to top Go down
onemorechance

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:54 am

Yes, I am sure at the time no one understood what he was referring to. Michael has always sought to be original. Thriller is a ground-breaking album, not only because of its popularity, but also for its innovative use of electronic music. So certainly this "hoax"--if we can really call it that--is going to be a ground-breaker. All evidence is pointing to the fact this was planned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 pm

onemorechance wrote:
Yes, I am sure at the time no one understood what he was referring to. Michael has always sought to be original. Thriller is a ground-breaking album, not only because of its popularity, but also for its innovative use of electronic music. So certainly this "hoax"--if we can really call it that--is going to be a ground-breaker. All evidence is pointing to the fact this was planned.

yes you are exactly right!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael actually told us what to come...   Today at 11:34 am

Back to top Go down

Michael actually told us what to come...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1