PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Take a minute to read this please.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Hello boys and girls, I'm again in the forum but I don't know for how long.
As far as I can see since I've been abscent for so many months this site looks like a really messy room, do you guys have your own room in such a mess ??? Here is the thing... just as you put your coat in the closet because is where it belongs and not over your pillow (because ther goes your head when you sleep) the thing in the forum is just the same.. please, I have been moving topics all the afternoon, I haven't been able to read as much as I wish because I did have no time to do it since I've been putting some topics in the correct closet..
so please.. as you can see the moderators are not moderating at all!!! they haven't even erase the annoying comments that James21 posted (I have erased all of them but I can not ban him from this forum, only Tom can do that, I just can moderate ).. so have a little consideration and remember that not all the members can get in this forum every single day, so when they finally come (like I do) the mess is terrible and a lot of information may be missing because usually we don't check the last 13 pages of new topics in the "breaking news" section... it is easier if the topics related to the music goes to the music section, the topics reffering to the movies goes directly to the movies section, the same with the family topics and so on and so on..

I have asked this before and a lot of you have done a great job posting in the correct section, so please.. those of you who still post everything you find in the breaking news section, take a minute to see in wich category belongs the information you are about to share... and FOR ALL THE MEMBERS, lets get used to check in all the sections, not only in the BN only, because that is one of the reasons why people don't post in the correct plase, because they believe they're opinions wont be read.

So lets work together shall we? I'll go on moving posts for some minutes more... so, see you around!! and thanks

Love you all

PS: MODERATORS, please, moderate the forum.

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:12 pm

welcome back to the forum
thanks for deleting james21's topics,that's a very great job (finally someone managed to delete them Rolling Eyes)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
welcome back to the forum
thanks for deleting james21's topics,that's a very great job (finally someone managed to delete them Rolling Eyes)

no problem, any of the moderator could do that, but I don't know why they don't moderate anything -.-
I'm so bussy and I have no time to get into the forum, but i'll try to do a space in my agenda Razz so I wont be away for so long.

Love, and thanks

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:26 pm

well first of all welcome back and thank you for getting rid of James21

now i understand u were not here for a while but you dont need to make a topic yelling at us for being 'Messy" nor do you need to start moving things around so we can't find them. we were perfectly content before you did that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:31 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
well first of all welcome back and thank you for getting rid of James21

now i understand u were not here for a while but you dont need to make a topic yelling at us for being 'Messy" nor do you need to start moving things around so we can't find them. we were perfectly content before you did that.

yes i agree
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:15 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
well first of all welcome back and thank you for getting rid of James21

now i understand u were not here for a while but you dont need to make a topic yelling at us for being 'Messy" nor do you need to start moving things around so we can't find them. we were perfectly content before you did that.

Ill try to say these the sweetest way possible....
First of all I did not yealled to anyone, otherwise you will see a message written with the caps lock, because that is how you yell in a forum (just letting you know in case you don't know that yet). as I said in the last part of my comment, this things about the order of the forum has already been mentioned here, but not everyone read it or practice it.
second, if I say that this is a mess is because it is.. you can see how many topics I have moved from the breaking news section to the music section.. and you know why I did that?? not because I want to have fun trying to get you mad in search of a topic.. no! I did it because as a moderator my job is to put the forum in order so the inormation is at the reach of the hands of everybody, not only for the ones that can get logged in every single day, and how can I do that? moving the topics created in the wrong section and putting them in the correct section..

have you ever asked why did Tom created so many sections in his forum instead of doing just a big huge braking news where anyone can put whatever he/she wants and cosider as "news" even if it is information from 5 months ago and that has already been discussed in this forum???? I guess you didn't... well let me tell you, Tom created so many section because he asumed that this forum will be visited by a lot of people who had a lot of things to talk about, the many sections he created are not there just to occupied more space each time this homepage is loaded, nope.. they where created so the information has a order.. and I f I am a believer that is just interested in the music I just can go and check the music section, the same if I'm just interested in the news of tmz regarding MJ and so on...
as I said before not every member can be checking this forum every single day, and is not nice to read 5 or 6 pages of supposedly "breaking news" when you can easily find what you are looking for in the respective sections or if you are interested in everything, just checking every section.

And if you are worried because you don't find your post, let me give you 2 tips:
first: you can go to the search section... the forums usually have it for a reason
second: you can remember what you where talking about in that post and check in the proper section where it was supposed to be in the first time

Love you all, and please, think in the rest of the members that may have a work, a family and many things to do, so they can only check this forum some days in a week and just a few minutes...lets make the things easier for the rest too. Bye

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:51 pm

Welcome back to the forum Inhalib!

First of all I am going to say thanks so much for taking the time to put things in the correct section! I have tried posting things where they should go but sometimes it can become so difficult due to the fact there is sometimes two topics on the exact same thing! So again thanks and it's great to see you back! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Welcome back to the forum Inhalib!

First of all I am going to say thanks so much for taking the time to put things in the correct section! I have tried posting things where they should go but sometimes it can become so difficult due to the fact there is sometimes two topics on the exact same thing! So again thanks and it's great to see you back! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

Hi there! nice to see you too, and of course, you are welcome.
I understand that is not easy to put the topics in just one place.. for example i moved "Come together/Moonwalker/Funeral pic " (of lovemjangel) to the section Movies>Moonwalker.. I could have moved also to the section of the funeral, or even put the same topic in both section but just to avoid confusion I discarted the second opcion... I choose to move it to movies and moonwalker because in other forums there has been a lot of discussion regardin this movie and the relation with the hoax.. in fact I believe that somewhere inside breaking News there are a few topics that mentioned this also.. so, maybe in a future that section of movies>moonwalker should be really active and this particular post of lovemjangel may be the start point for it Razz
So, I understand what you say and I tottally agree with you cap.
Nice to se you again =)

Love you all!

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Thanks Razz

Yeah I think that most people find that when they post something on the forum they tend to just stick it in the BN section because that is where most people go for the latest and best things! I have found that nearly all of the topics outside of BN have less views than those that are in the BN section, which again is probably why they have all been placed there!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Inhalib wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
well first of all welcome back and thank you for getting rid of James21

now i understand u were not here for a while but you dont need to make a topic yelling at us for being 'Messy" nor do you need to start moving things around so we can't find them. we were perfectly content before you did that.

Ill try to say these the sweetest way possible....
First of all I did not yealled to anyone, otherwise you will see a message written with the caps lock, because that is how you yell in a forum (just letting you know in case you don't know that yet). as I said in the last part of my comment, this things about the order of the forum has already been mentioned here, but not everyone read it or practice it.
second, if I say that this is a mess is because it is.. you can see how many topics I have moved from the breaking news section to the music section.. and you know why I did that?? not because I want to have fun trying to get you mad in search of a topic.. no! I did it because as a moderator my job is to put the forum in order so the inormation is at the reach of the hands of everybody, not only for the ones that can get logged in every single day, and how can I do that? moving the topics created in the wrong section and putting them in the correct section..

have you ever asked why did Tom created so many sections in his forum instead of doing just a big huge braking news where anyone can put whatever he/she wants and cosider as "news" even if it is information from 5 months ago and that has already been discussed in this forum???? I guess you didn't... well let me tell you, Tom created so many section because he asumed that this forum will be visited by a lot of people who had a lot of things to talk about, the many sections he created are not there just to occupied more space each time this homepage is loaded, nope.. they where created so the information has a order.. and I f I am a believer that is just interested in the music I just can go and check the music section, the same if I'm just interested in the news of tmz regarding MJ and so on...
as I said before not every member can be checking this forum every single day, and is not nice to read 5 or 6 pages of supposedly "breaking news" when you can easily find what you are looking for in the respective sections or if you are interested in everything, just checking every section.

And if you are worried because you don't find your post, let me give you 2 tips:
first: you can go to the search section... the forums usually have it for a reason
second: you can remember what you where talking about in that post and check in the proper section where it was supposed to be in the first time

Love you all, and please, think in the rest of the members that may have a work, a family and many things to do, so they can only check this forum some days in a week and just a few minutes...lets make the things easier for the rest too. Bye



Im going to say this in the sweetest way possible:

Dont talk to me like im a child. Dont tell me to clean up my mess like you are my mother. Im not retarded and i dont need you talkin to me like that.

dont you think it was kind of rude how you leave then you just come in here talking about "omg the forum is so messy what are the moderators doing let me just move everything around" can you see how that would upset someone? I understand you want to help in all but you are making it sound like this is your forum.

And im sure most of you are going to say "no dont fight this is all for love" and yes i know that. I am not fighting i am trying to be civil. I just thought this occurrence was rather rude

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:59 pm

lilak, this is simple.
I'm not your mom, i don't pretend to be your mom, because the day that I have to educate someone will be to my own dougther and not to a girl who i don't even know her face, am I clear enough?
rude the way I leave and then comeback? sweety I don't know what you do for living, but I work, I work hard.. I live in a country where money is never enough, and beside that I study just to get a couple of bucks more at the end of the month when i get my title.. I don't expect for you to understand my situation, but I do expect to have some respect for the people you don't know how their life is such as mine, and I wont allow you to talk to me in that way.. and I'm not saying this as a moderator, I'm saying this to you as a person, so think about before posting to me, I'm not 15 years old, and in my house they teached me that i must respect to people who is older than me, so I expect for you to do the same. I have no insulted you in any way in my post, i have no treated you as "a retarded", in fact my cousin is what you are probably reffering as a "retarded" and is not nice to see people using a disease as an insult, so don't put words that i have no said in my mouth.
my forum? excuse me, i have always defend Tom's forum, and you can check all my posts and topic, I will never do such a thing, I never pretend or acted like this was my forum, in fact I always say that things must be done by him, but.. again.. I don't expect that you understand that because, obviously you are talking without knowing anything about me, this is probably the first time you read me and instead of thinking in the accesibility of the others that as a moderator i must take care of, you are being selfish complaining about the difficulty of finding your own posts, and talking like if your voice were the voice of the town when you say "we were perfectly content before you did that". and if you believe that i talk as if this were my forum, then please, I invite you to read my announcement in another moment when you calm down, I promise I wont edit a thing, simply because I don't need to do it.

Once again, lets make it easier for the rest, shall we?
Love you all.

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Thanks Razz

Yeah I think that most people find that when they post something on the forum they tend to just stick it in the BN section because that is where most people go for the latest and best things! I have found that nearly all of the topics outside of BN have less views than those that are in the BN section, which again is probably why they have all been placed there!

L.O.V.E

/agree
that is why I said that we must check the other sections also, because is logical that if I think I found something special I'll want to share it and to see the reaction of the rest, but there will be no reaction if nobody reads it... so... as BN is the most viewed section, most of the member post it there.
this must be something like a team group, we accept to post in the proper place but at the same time we must check all the sections where the shell is spinning Razz
only in that way we will have a forum more or less in order where not only the old members but also the new ones, or the visitors.. may find what they are looking for in an easy way Smile

Love you all!! ALL! ALL!

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Inhalib wrote:
lilak, this is simple.
I'm not your mom, i don't pretend to be your mom, because the day that I have to educate someone will be to my own dougther and not to a girl who i don't even know her face, am I clear enough?
rude the way I leave and then comeback? sweety I don't know what you do for living, but I work, I work hard.. I live in a country where money is never enough, and beside that I study just to get a couple of bucks more at the end of the month when i get my title.. I don't expect for you to understand my situation, but I do expect to have some respect for the people you don't know how their life is such as mine, and I wont allow you to talk to me in that way.. and I'm not saying this as a moderator, I'm saying this to you as a person, so think about before posting to me, I'm not 15 years old, and in my house they teached me that i must respect to people who is older than me, so I expect for you to do the same. I have no insulted you in any way in my post, i have no treated you as "a retarded", in fact my cousin is what you are probably reffering as a "retarded" and is not nice to see people using a disease as an insult, so don't put words that i have no said in my mouth.
my forum? excuse me, i have always defend Tom's forum, and you can check all my posts and topic, I will never do such a thing, I never pretend or acted like this was my forum, in fact I always say that things must be done by him, but.. again.. I don't expect that you understand that because, obviously you are talking without knowing anything about me, this is probably the first time you read me and instead of thinking in the accesibility of the others that as a moderator i must take care of, you are being selfish complaining about the difficulty of finding your own posts, and talking like if your voice were the voice of the town when you say "we were perfectly content before you did that". and if you believe that i talk as if this were my forum, then please, I invite you to read my announcement in another moment when you calm down, I promise I wont edit a thing, simply because I don't need to do it.

Once again, lets make it easier for the rest, shall we?
Love you all.

i think you have me completely wrong here. you interpreted my message the wrong way. all i was saying is you could have worded your first meeage a little better so id didnt sound as rude even if u didnt mean it to be. you dont need to get defensive or anything im not here to attack you. im not mad at all. honestly i could care less. you didnt need to freak out like that.

i dont want to fight because this is a family. i dont want to ruin that

anway sorry you misunderstood me maybe i could have been clearer and i do respect you as i respect everyone on this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
daemon.trances



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 am

lilak2020 wrote:
Inhalib wrote:
lilak, this is simple.
I'm not your mom, i don't pretend to be your mom, because the day that I have to educate someone will be to my own dougther and not to a girl who i don't even know her face, am I clear enough?
rude the way I leave and then comeback? sweety I don't know what you do for living, but I work, I work hard.. I live in a country where money is never enough, and beside that I study just to get a couple of bucks more at the end of the month when i get my title.. I don't expect for you to understand my situation, but I do expect to have some respect for the people you don't know how their life is such as mine, and I wont allow you to talk to me in that way.. and I'm not saying this as a moderator, I'm saying this to you as a person, so think about before posting to me, I'm not 15 years old, and in my house they teached me that i must respect to people who is older than me, so I expect for you to do the same. I have no insulted you in any way in my post, i have no treated you as "a retarded", in fact my cousin is what you are probably reffering as a "retarded" and is not nice to see people using a disease as an insult, so don't put words that i have no said in my mouth.
my forum? excuse me, i have always defend Tom's forum, and you can check all my posts and topic, I will never do such a thing, I never pretend or acted like this was my forum, in fact I always say that things must be done by him, but.. again.. I don't expect that you understand that because, obviously you are talking without knowing anything about me, this is probably the first time you read me and instead of thinking in the accesibility of the others that as a moderator i must take care of, you are being selfish complaining about the difficulty of finding your own posts, and talking like if your voice were the voice of the town when you say "we were perfectly content before you did that". and if you believe that i talk as if this were my forum, then please, I invite you to read my announcement in another moment when you calm down, I promise I wont edit a thing, simply because I don't need to do it.

Once again, lets make it easier for the rest, shall we?
Love you all.

i think you have me completely wrong here. you interpreted my message the wrong way. all i was saying is you could have worded your first meeage a little better so id didnt sound as rude even if u didnt mean it to be. you dont need to get defensive or anything im not here to attack you. im not mad at all. honestly i could care less. you didnt need to freak out like that.

i dont want to fight because this is a family. i dont want to ruin that

anway sorry you misunderstood me maybe i could have been clearer and i do respect you as i respect everyone on this forum

Iliak, I'm gonna have to agree w/you. I think that this forum was great just the way it was before she stepped in. Inhalib, I TOTALLY sympathise with you, because my mom is in the exact same situation, but that doesn't give you the right to just waltz in like this and expect everything to be in perfect order the exact way you left it. I mean COME ON. Things get messy. That's the normal way of doing things. I mean SURE... we live in the UNITED STATES, so it MUST be easier for us, right? WRONG. While we might have more privileges than others, we still fight long and hard just to make a little bit of money around here. Take San Francisco for instance; that city has more homeless people in it than a LOT of other United States cities.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't have just walked in here and expected everything to be in perfect order (forgive the repetition). Like I said above, things get messy. I have to agree w/Iliak on this one, you did seem a little rude in your post, and WHILE YOU DID NOT USE CAPS LOCK IT STILL SEEMED LIKE YOU WERE YELLING AT US...... CAPS LOCK IS NOT THE ONLY THING THAT CAN MAKE YOU YELL WHEN YOU'RE ON AN ONLINE CHAT, OR FORUM OR SOMETHING. Sometimes, it's just the wording... like:

Quote :
As far as I can see since I've been abscent for so many months this site looks like a really messy room, do you guys have your own room in such a mess ??? Here is the thing... just as you put your coat in the closet because is where it belongs and not over your pillow (because ther goes your head when you sleep) the thing in the forum is just the same...

See what I did there?

And I guess what Iliak was trying to point out was the fact that she felt you had NO right to order everybody around because you have been gone for so long... (Correct me if I'm wrong, Iliak).

I'm not trying to create a disturbance here.
I've been in a similar situation here (as far as moderators coming back to the forum after so long). I manage a website, and a girl left our website for what seemed like 2 or 3 months, maybe more. Suffice it to say, she was gone for most of the year (if not THE ENTIRE year) and she then came back, and expected to be administrator just like that. whell, NO SIREE BOB! Me and the other admins were NOT gonna let her do that.

Honestly, (remember, I'm not trying to make a disturbance here) I think you have no place in being a moderator after being gone for so long. But that's just my take on things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:41 pm

exactly my thoughts. i think this whole thing was just a misunderstanding and i think we should just forget about it for the sake of this forum. remember "its all for L.O.V.E."

-Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:40 am

My God,Alex,I can't stop staring and laughing at the same time at your new profile pic lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! That is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing lol! Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
My God,Alex,I can't stop staring and laughing at the same time at your new profile pic lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! That is sooooooooooooooooooooo amazing lol! Thanks Razz

haha i knew you would love it. Hey its everything i am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:33 pm

First of all, thanks lilak for your answer, i have no intentions to argue with anyone, not in here, not in anywhere and I hope you understand that, I live in Argentina and my first language is spanish so my english isn't as good as I wish, so perhaps we will have a lot of misunderstandings for a long time just because the way we express ourself are different and the way that I think or say things may sound different for someone who speaks English as I speak spanish.. do you get my point? please be patient with me, I do my best but that doesn't mean that I do it right.

Daemon:
I accept that you and many more get used to the forum the way it was and of course I understand that changes are not always comfortable for everyone, but let me tell you something... Tom made me an administrator and if you search for the members of this forum you will see the range of each one, including me.. I understand that for you it was easy to read everything, but as I said, not everyone can do that, not everyone has the free time needed to read every single post in this forum.. as an administrator i get privated messages from people that you are not noticing, people that probably don't talk to you and don't ask you to put some order so everyone can search what they want in an easy way so they don't waste time.. I really want to insist in this, do you think that i like to be moving post from a place to another? or that I like to spend time doing this when I can be doing what you do (reading what other people post)? I'm and administrator but also a member, and i would like to have some time to read, but at the same time I have to answer those request because the rest of the administrators don't do it or maybe they don't get the same PM that i get.. can you see my point? as i said to lilak, my intention is not to crate chaos, on the opposite, i try to put this in a little order so ALL OF US can enjoy this forum, not only the people with a free time enough to get in every day and read every post.
second.. i didn't left this forum in complete order (how I wish!!) if you manage a website you should know the time it takes, and I've been doing this by my own, Tom has been very bussy and probably the rest of the administrators too.. plus that some of them don't come anymore, so it was impossible to me to put this in "perfect order" as you said before i went.. when I left it wasn't because I wanted to, it was because my money wasn't enought to pay for internet, so I couldn't get in. And just to clear things up, when I said "what you do for a living" I didn't mean the USA, i meant "you" the person, the one that is complaining about things usefull for all the members but useless to you, but if you wanna talk in a large scale let me ask you this.. can you imagine a world full of chaos? a world where "things get messy" and "that's the normal way of doing things"??.. check out the speech in This is It "we are always saying 'they'll do it, they'll fix it'.. they they.. they who?! the change start with us" (I wont quote the entire speech, I guess you get Michael's point in that speech)

(reffering to the wuote you made of me ) I'm so sorry if your mom yells at you when she ask you to clean up your room or things like that, I wasnt yelling, and again I'm not your mom or lilak or anybodys mom.. probably the misunderstood is in that you just have read me this time an none of my older posts, when I yell, I use caps lock, because in my 10 years of internet it has always been the same way when you chat or write in a forum and you can see me yelling if you read my older posts I can assure you that.

Again, my time out of this forum was not my choice, i didn't leave because I wanted to, I don't need to give explanations to anyone except Tom but I will just because I don't like that people talk and talk and talk without knowing. I talked to him when I was leaving.. but of course you don't know that because you don't even asked if Tom was aware of my time absent.. is easier to judge rather than ask, so is easier to put and example of your website and a particular case of someone absent that came back expecting to work the way she did rather than knowing my situation first. But is ok, we are all different and react in differents way. I don't pretend to be an administrator just like that.. I am and administrator, Tom understood my situation and told me to feel free to come back when I clear up my stuffs and said a couple of things more that is not necessary to say here, because I belive that.. again.. you get my point. And, you were lucky that you have another admins to help you out, here there aren't, only bass come often but he don't moderate.. and its ok! there is no obligation on doing it if he doesn't want to!!, but when I came to this forum I talked with Tom and he asked me to do this, and every single change that I did or do is known by him, I always ask him first and have his approval before doing anything here.

" Honestly, (remember, I'm not trying to make a disturbance here) I think you have no place in being a moderator after being gone for so long. But that's just my take on things." lucky for me, is not your choice, is Tom's and he knew my situation when I left and why I did it.. and I say Lucky for me because I love this forum and I love Tom's work.

Love you all

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:08 pm

Inhalib wrote:
First of all, thanks lilak for your answer, i have no intentions to argue with anyone, not in here, not in anywhere and I hope you understand that, I live in Argentina and my first language is spanish so my english isn't as good as I wish, so perhaps we will have a lot of misunderstandings for a long time just because the way we express ourself are different and the way that I think or say things may sound different for someone who speaks English as I speak spanish.. do you get my point? please be patient with me, I do my best but that doesn't mean that I do it right.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
daemon.trances



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:15 pm

Honestly, I think you misunderstood me. I did not say that the reason you left was because you wanted to. I understand why you left... I SPECIFICALLY said that. I was just saying that even though being gone was out of your control, you can't expect to give orders again, at least wait for a little before everyone "accepts" you as a moderator again... just because your name is still blue, doesn't mean you can make orders like this *snaps* after you came back. You have to give some time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Inhalib
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-03-07
Age : 32
Location : Salta- Argentina

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:53 pm

daemon.trances wrote:
Honestly, I think you misunderstood me. I did not say that the reason you left was because you wanted to. I understand why you left... I SPECIFICALLY said that. I was just saying that even though being gone was out of your control, you can't expect to give orders again, at least wait for a little before everyone "accepts" you as a moderator again... just because your name is still blue, doesn't mean you can make orders like this *snaps* after you came back. You have to give some time...

Daemon this is pointless.. I wont keep answering to this specific thread. I want you to understand that even if you don't like the things I do (even if they are what a moderator is supposed to do) I'll do it the same, because this is why Tom give me this range, and this is what I committed to do when I accepted. I don't give order, I asked for you (and of course with "you" I mean all the members) help me out to keep this in a little order, you can read it in the sticky about the post moved or in this announcement.. so please again, stop putting in my mouth things that I have never said, i never obligate to anyone, i never give an order, so please don't put me like some general who comes to occupied his charge and doesn't care for anything else than showing his position.. ok?
and if you or other members doesn't "accept me" as a moderator because you think is too much to ask the members to post in the proper section so we can all enjoy and use the forum according to our different times, and the thing of moving the post to the correct place, then is easy, you can send a message to Tom and expose your complains including the part that I need to be "accepted" as a moderator before starting the moderation of the forum again. I don't know for how many time I'll get access to internet, and while I have it I'll do what I arranged with Tom when I get this range and when I talked to him before I leave, unless he tells me the opposite.

I wont close this thread because don't want to read that I choose who comments and who doesn't or things like that, but I wont keep posting here. Any consult send a PM.
Love you all.

_________________
There's no such thing as small change!

Lots of L.O.V.E!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances



Posts : 161
Join date : 2010-04-14
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Okay. I'm sorry for the misunderstandings. I guess I let my emotions get the best of me. Sorry again.

P.S. I wasn't putting words in your mouth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
walker911



Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:56 pm

welcome !!! helllo all !I am new,,great forum,,,how are you !!!














Coach Necklace
Coach Outlet Online Stores
how much is a coach wallet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:20 pm

welcome to the forum walker911 glad to have you here with us Very Happy













Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
deealovemj



Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:03 am

hello i am new on this forum and i just love it .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Take a minute to read this please.   Today at 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
Take a minute to read this please.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» READ + WRITE in Chinese in-game - updated 2008 Nov 2d
» Text too small to read
» How To Use and Read a Multimeter
» Some books i had read.....
» How To Roleplay (MUST READ)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: