PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Was It Too Late For The Drill?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:23 am

Ok So If You Watch Very Closel When There Recording The Drill!
On The Camera The Date Clearly Says 21 June 2009
Hmm The Concert's We're Only Like 2 Weeks Away (SUPPOSEDLY)
Isn't This A Bit Too Late To Learn A Complicated Dance Like That?.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:21 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:
Ok So If You Watch Very Closel When There Recording The Drill!
On The Camera The Date Clearly Says 21 June 2009
Hmm The Concert's We're Only Like 2 Weeks Away (SUPPOSEDLY)
Isn't This A Bit Too Late To Learn A Complicated Dance Like That?.

absolutely NO. My country,Romania,is taking part to an event to make justice for Michael in Murray's case (of course,unnecessarily Rolling Eyes ) and we are learning the drill mixed with they don't care about us.I can tell you that we all learnt the whole drill in 3 days so...no probs here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:50 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
MJacksonHD wrote:
Ok So If You Watch Very Closel When There Recording The Drill!
On The Camera The Date Clearly Says 21 June 2009
Hmm The Concert's We're Only Like 2 Weeks Away (SUPPOSEDLY)
Isn't This A Bit Too Late To Learn A Complicated Dance Like That?.

absolutely NO. My country,Romania,is taking part to an event to make justice for Michael in Murray's case (of course,unnecessarily Rolling Eyes ) and we are learning the drill mixed with they don't care about us.I can tell you that we all learnt the whole drill in 3 days so...no probs here.

Oh Smile Well Thank's Let's Imagine MJ And The Dancer's Learnt It In 3 Days Very Happy That's The 24th Of June

"the last time he supposedly rehaersed'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:51 am

Oh And good Luck with the justice thing Very Happy


And LOL Diana You Made Me Laugh With The Completeley Unnecessary Bit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:26 pm

MJacksonHD wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
MJacksonHD wrote:
Ok So If You Watch Very Closel When There Recording The Drill!
On The Camera The Date Clearly Says 21 June 2009
Hmm The Concert's We're Only Like 2 Weeks Away (SUPPOSEDLY)
Isn't This A Bit Too Late To Learn A Complicated Dance Like That?.

absolutely NO. My country,Romania,is taking part to an event to make justice for Michael in Murray's case (of course,unnecessarily Rolling Eyes ) and we are learning the drill mixed with they don't care about us.I can tell you that we all learnt the whole drill in 3 days so...no probs here.

Oh Smile Well Thank's Let's Imagine MJ And The Dancer's Learnt It In 3 Days Very Happy That's The 24th Of June

"the last time he supposedly rehaersed'.

well MJ has professional dancers so I think they learnt Th Drill easily

Quote :
Oh And good Luck with the justice thing


And LOL Diana You Made Me Laugh With The Completeley Unnecessary Bit

Oh well it's true Very Happy and thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:59 am

Very Happy Ok.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:00 am

.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Was It Too Late For The Drill?   Today at 11:31 am

Back to top Go down
 
Was It Too Late For The Drill?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Late braking
» Laboratory Drill Assembly
» Ready to assemble to diamond drill
» School punishment...
» At what time do you wake up on the weekends?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Movies :: This Is It-
Jump to: