PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Michael Jackson and the Dover ferry captain (Pic included)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CrimsonRaine

PostSubject: Michael Jackson and the Dover ferry captain (Pic included)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:16 am

Well I was watching the bbc news around 10 minutes ago and this come up. Not sure if it helps the investigation but I guess its worth a looksie atleast

A photograph of Michael Jackson meeting an unknown P&O ferry captain has turned up in an old building in Dover.

A team at the Eastern Docks is cataloguing over 40 photo albums which date back to the 1880s.

Other finds include a letter from Winston Churchill thanking the staff at the docks and recognising the sacrifice made by people in Dover during WWII.

Now the team wants to know who the captain is, and why Jackson was on a Dover ferry. Any ideas?

Dover Harbour Board employees Chris Knight, Bob Wainwright, Andy Rintoul and Andy's father, Ian Rintoul, who all have a passion for the port and its history, are cataloguing the photographs.

Their mammoth task of sorting through records of the port's history is now entering its third year and there is still a way to go.

If you have any details of who the mystery bearded gentleman is, please email us at kent@bbc.co.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/kent/hi/people_and_places/history/newsid_9425000/9425782.stm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson and the Dover ferry captain (Pic included)   Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:53 am

I heard about this photo too, dunno if it ties into the hoax, I've never seen a glowing shirt before now lol, staying with the uk connection queen the rock group not to be confused with the "facist regime" are apparently releasing a michael and Freddie mercury song I believe could be 'victory', for those who don't know who Freddie mercury is check out 'state of shock'  imo freddie also had one of those special unique singing voices actually one of the few vocalists that's comparable & complimented michael's vocal range, it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Michael Jackson and the Dover ferry captain (Pic included)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1