PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Blocked in my Country

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Blocked in my Country   Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:21 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KIUY5RkuU

Can someone help me?
I can not see this video. Is blocked in my country.

Someone else wrote about this video:

... I can not believe.... this is the first time I hear this version of Smooth Criminal ... at minute 6:50 ... is it really him? Is there really this version?
"DrMurray Resuscitation.. Soundings heart beats"
I can not believe it ... if this is true ... it's incredible ...
Please ... help ....¿ anyone know if this version of SC exist?

Perhaps you can see this.???
Manu

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:25 am

neither can I see it Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
speed demon



Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-03-11
Age : 51
Location : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:06 am

Manu060662 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KIUY5RkuU

Can someone help me?
I can not see this video. Is blocked in my country.

Someone else wrote about this video:

... I can not believe.... this is the first time I hear this version of Smooth Criminal ... at minute 6:50 ... is it really him? Is there really this version?
"DrMurray Resuscitation.. Soundings heart beats"
I can not believe it ... if this is true ... it's incredible ...
Please ... help ....¿ anyone know if this version of SC exist?

Perhaps you can see this.???
Manu




Hi, I hope it will help Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT9ZfcgA-5U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL-1AlxA1-4
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 am

Yay! I Can View It I'll Tell You About It Later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:26 am

Towards The End The Lyrics Show You That In Smooth Criminal Moonwalker Version They Say This:

And They Had No Way Of Know Of Knowing Of Whether He Was A Suspect Of What To Expect
Conrad Murray Resusication
Sounding Heartbeats Intimidation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 am

Manu060662 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2KIUY5RkuU

Can someone help me?
I can not see this video. Is blocked in my country.

Someone else wrote about this video:

... I can not believe.... this is the first time I hear this version of Smooth Criminal ... at minute 6:50 ... is it really him? Is there really this version?
"DrMurray Resuscitation.. Soundings heart beats"
I can not believe it ... if this is true ... it's incredible ...
Please ... help ....¿ anyone know if this version of SC exist?

Perhaps you can see this.???
Manu



Wow amazing find thank you, the YouTube user said this version of smooth criminal was taken from moonwalker, I've checked the moonwalker version on YouTube (link below aprox. 3.39 the portion where michael climbs the stairs) and it seems authentic, i've listened to the lyrics over a dozen times today and hadn't noticed this gem of a clue before, its discretely sat unoticed for 21 years now that's planning ahead lol, anyway this is what I hear others might hear differently "so they came into the outway it was a Sunday what a black day everytime  I tried to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him and he has no way of knowing what the suspect of what to expect Dr Murray resuscitations sounding heart beatings intimidations" it's all for love.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=VP-6oEdwCNk



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:51 am

Oh yeah I heard about this a long time ago on someone's video (maybe MagicalXscapism?) and it is quite difficult to hear! If you can't hear it then you will probably have to use headphones and listen ot it about 1,000,000 times lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Oh yeah I heard about this a long time ago on someone's video (maybe MagicalXscapism?) and it is quite difficult to hear! If you can't hear it then you will probably have to use headphones and listen ot it about 1,000,000 times lol!

L.O.V.E

I too seem to recall a mention of this a while back, I also dismissed thinking the same people hearing what they wanna hear, trust me I'm pretty objective on these things you won't need headphones or to listen more than twice, I heard it fine on mini speakers, it's fairly clear and if anything its more pronounced or louder that the other lyrics, can't believe I've never heard it before, it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:14 am

Heaven Can Wait wrote:


I too seem to recall a mention of this a while back, I also dismissed thinking the same people hearing what they wanna hear, trust me I'm pretty objective on these things you won't need headphones or to listen more than twice, I heard it fine on mini speakers, it's fairly clear and if anything its more pronounced or louder that the other lyrics, can't believe I've never heard it before, it's all for love. 


Yeah I must admit, I was pretty amazed when I heard it too! It's amazing how obvious it is once someone mentions it!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Blocked in my Country   Today at 9:12 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Blocked in my Country
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Country singer Gretchen Wilson with Alice in Chains
» Respect are country. Speak English.
» Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (a.k.a. Retro's Big Project)
» King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Country) Discussion
» Rare name of a country

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: