PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 am

Screen legend and dear friend to Michael dame Elizabeth Taylor has sadly passed away, although her work was before my time I still feel a sense of sadness over her passing because of the joy and friendship she brought to michael's life, rest in peace Elizabeth, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:17 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I still feel a sense of sadness over her passing because of the joy and friendship she brought to michael's life, rest in peace Elizabeth, it's all for love.

Me too! When I heard about her passing earlier today, I felt sad! She is a legend just like Michael and will never be forgotten! R.I.P Elizabeth! We love you!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:41 pm

Oh yes, I heard it this afternoon on TV. Liz Taylor was the best friend of Michael. in the bad times too. Liz was also publicly accessible behind Michael. Rest in peace dear Elizabeth. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 pm

This, first, and foremost, is devistating to hear. She was Michael's best friend and best supporter through EVERYTHING. And, for that, I have the upmost respect for Miss Taylor. If we are all correct, and Michael is alive, I hope he is dealing with this the best that he can. And I offer my condolences to the entire Jackson family in this difficult time.
Now, forgive me if this is considered rude, but do you think there will be clues at her funeral??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Yeah, my mom just showed me the article. Condolences to the Taylor Family and to the Jackson Family. Did you know Elizabeth Taylor had 4 children? he had a family... it's all so sad.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
This, first, and foremost, is devistating to hear. She was Michael's best friend and best supporter through EVERYTHING. And, for that, I have the upmost respect for Miss Taylor. If we are all correct, and Michael is alive, I hope he is dealing with this the best that he can. And I offer my condolences to the entire Jackson family in this difficult time.
Now, forgive me if this is considered rude, but do you think there will be clues at her funeral??

Bless Elizabeth for being a beauifully person, I think it's true to say Elizabeth's death would not of figured into Michael's 'death hoax', I'm pretty sure Michael will devastated at Liz's death although those that knew her will have seeing this coming, I don't know how the other jacksons viewed Elizabeth's the attention she received from michael may have caused friction , dunno others might consider your question rude but in this context it's natural to ponder what effect Elizabeth's death might have on the hoax, I think you raised a legitimate question but we should also spare a few moments to consider Elizabeth her family & friends & how precious and fragile life is, it's all for love.

Michael sings to Elizabeth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=ALbOIc-9XA8

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:29 am

I was really shocked to hear that Elizabeth died,I just couldn't believe and I kept thinking what does Michael feel about her passing... Sad R.I.P. Liz Taylor...we'll never forget you... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:05 am

she will be greatly missed, such a beautiful woman
i felt very sad when she passed away, and i hope michael, liz taylor's family, friends and fans handle this very well

this may be the time for mj to reveal himself considering that she was(and still is) his best friend
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:35 pm

R.I.P
She Was A Great Friend to Michael Jackson.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away    Today at 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

Dame Elizabeth Taylor passes away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1