PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:24 pm

I first off want to say it is VERY sad that Dame Elizabeth Taylor passed away, and I sincerely hope the Taylor and Jackson Family are handling this news as well as they can, god knows what Dame Elizabeth's children may be feeling! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad

FORGIVE ME if this seems rude, but... I do think there will be clues at her funeral,
even more so if she's not dead.

Call me crazy, but she may have faked her death, you never know! She was in old age sure, but still, it could be a possibility. Especially with all the weird things surrounding Michael's death, this might be a proposal worth considering.

Her dying because of heart failure just seems too much like a coincidence here.

Any thoughts?

And feel free to hate on me if you want for posting this topic, but I just wanted to put my idea out there and make it known.

Again, it is VERY sad that Dame Elizabeth Taylor passed away, and I sincerely hope the Taylor and Jackson Family are handling this news as well as they can, god knows what Dame Elizabeth's children may be feeling! Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 am

Ofcourse and unfortunately Dame Elizabeth is dead. But ofcourse the funeral could be a good time for everything to prevail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:06 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/24/elizabeth-taylor-liz-death-certificate-natural-causes-dead-dies-gay-activist-cedars-sinai-cleopatra-whos-afraid-of-virgina-woolf-actress-oscar-academy-award/
This is weird! I've NEVEr heard of a funeral being held the day after someone dies. And when news of her death first broke, she was being buried somewhere else (with her parents), NOT FOREST LAWN. WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD
RIP Liz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/42255483/ns/today-entertainment/
So since there were news helicoptors (probably filming) Liz's funeral could we possibly compare from MJs funeral to hers to see if it was in fact a set at MJ's??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:46 pm

I know! Well, I didn't know she wanted to be buried next to her parents, my understanding was that she wanted to be buried next to MJ all along! At least, that's what my Mother told me, so...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken_Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:48 pm

clues at her funeral? OmG 0_o WTH is wrong with you? Forgive me for saying this, but that is so retarted. You are so freaking hopeful that the MJ freakosaurus will return, that you are looking out for signs at a dead woman's funeral?? do you really think that ppl who are mourning her are going to go through the trouble of giving out clues that he's alive?
I used to be a fan of this whole 'MJ death hoax' investigation, but things have freaking changed and I honestly don't care anymore. Now I'm not saying that he's dead, in fact he could be creeping around on this very site, but I'm merely pointing out the ridiculousness of some of these hypotheses. This one in particular is atrocious. has her funeral already happened? I don't pay much attention to the media or hollywood, but if it has, were there any clues? probably all the fanatics jumped at an old man or blonde lady assuming it's MJ.
Don't believe everything under the sun guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Broken_Heart wrote:
clues at her funeral? OmG 0_o WTH is wrong with you? Forgive me for saying this, but that is so retarted. You are so freaking hopeful that the MJ freakosaurus will return, that you are looking out for signs at a dead woman's funeral?? do you really think that ppl who are mourning her are going to go through the trouble of giving out clues that he's alive?
I used to be a fan of this whole 'MJ death hoax' investigation, but things have freaking changed and I honestly don't care anymore. Now I'm not saying that he's dead, in fact he could be creeping around on this very site, but I'm merely pointing out the ridiculousness of some of these hypotheses. This one in particular is atrocious. has her funeral already happened? I don't pay much attention to the media or hollywood, but if it has, were there any clues? probably all the fanatics jumped at an old man or blonde lady assuming it's MJ.

well that was rather rude dont you think...i think you should take a step back and look at what you wrote..this forum is about spreading the love and right now you are spreading hatred..we respect everyone's opinion here we dont bash them. and if you dont believe in the death hoax anymore than why are you still a member and why are u posting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Broken_Heart wrote:

"Mj freakosaurus" a fan? You need to take your own advice on not listening to trash, i don't think you give 2 *hits about Elizabeth Taylor, Its all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken_Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:35 pm

I see I shouldn't have joined.
I acted on impulse when I wrote my earlier comment, I apologize and I should've kept my opinions under control. FYI I've been hurt a lot and I tend to lash my pain out on others, sometimes for no reason and when I saw this post, I just exploded. I mean, come on, I was an investigator in this 'hoax' for a long time, on Youtube and other forums and even checked out here b4 but didn't join, and despite all the 'proof' it just seems unlikely that this is all true. Sorry once again, I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:47 am

Broken_Heart wrote:
I acted on impulse when I wrote my earlier comment, I apologize and I should've kept my opinions under control. FYI I've been hurt a lot and I tend to lash my pain out on others, sometimes for no reason and when I saw this post, I just exploded. I mean, come on, I was an investigator in this 'hoax' for a long time, on Youtube and other forums and even checked out here b4 but didn't join, and despite all the 'proof' it just seems unlikely that this is all true. Sorry once again, I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. sunny

Hey,look,there's no point in keeping your mouth shut from now on.As Alex and Andy said,everyone is welcome here no matter the origin,religion blah blah.I tend to agree with you about problems and stuff and to be honest there are times when I have big problems,too and I just think "Why lash my pain on others when they did nothing to me?" because people on this forum definitely don't deserve such a treatment.If you looked back on the old pages you might have seen the love between all of us and how warmly we welcome other new members.We are not here to argue,definitely not. Also,I'm sure there have been many topics some of us didn't agree with but we didn't express our opinion about that.We actually tried to find a common point in both opinions so everyone could agree with every idea we're discussing.Talking about the places we look to find clues,in the point of view of an old member like I am,of course there are even older who I'm sure they agree with what I'm going to say,we keep looking in every small picture,every pointless video and we're talking even to the most common people who might or might not be involved in the hoax.In less words,we're doing our duty perfectly.

Don't take it as an observation,take it as an advice Smile

All I can say is welcome to the forum and family Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:19 am

Maybe you are impulsive, no ones perfect we all gotta work on our own short comings, I found your post mixed up it's like 2 people had written it one with compassion the other impatient & intolerant, I guess it's like I said to another member a while ago we all have to find the better part of ourselves 'god knows' it's hard to listen to your own thoughts & feelings with so many outside influences, I'm aware michael is complex & yes he seems to have issues with his appearance but don't we all?, but freak is too strong, I can't figure the amout of ridicule & hate michael receives & now his family his children will be next (fans are also fair game) I for one won't be told by media or anyone for that matter how I should think & who I should hate, it's all for love.   

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 am

well said and pretty accurate mj's dirty diana, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 am

If MJ Is Creeping Around On This Site XD
Then I Have 1 Message For MJ

We Love You,
And Im Your Biggest Fan XD!

EDIT:

P.s can you teach me to moonwalk XD naa just kidding i can already do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:02 am

You are so lucky that you are able to moonwalk. I haven't been able to learn yet... LOL.

MJacksonHD wrote:
If MJ Is Creeping Around On This Site XD
Then I Have 1 Message For MJ

We Love You,
And Im Your Biggest Fan XD!

EDIT:

P.s can you teach me to moonwalk XD naa just kidding i can already do that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

well said and pretty accurate mj's dirty diana, it's all for love.

thank you Smile

Quote :
You are so lucky that you are able to moonwalk. I haven't been able to learn yet... LOL.

Wink how off-topic we are lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Broken_Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 pm

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Broken_Heart wrote:

Hey,look,there's no point in keeping your mouth shut from now on.As Alex and Andy said,everyone is welcome here no matter the origin,religion blah blah.I tend to agree with you about problems and stuff and to be honest there are times when I have big problems,too and I just think "Why lash my pain on others when they did nothing to me?" because people on this forum definitely don't deserve such a treatment.If you looked back on the old pages you might have seen the love between all of us and how warmly we welcome other new members.We are not here to argue,definitely not. Also,I'm sure there have been many topics some of us didn't agree with but we didn't express our opinion about that.We actually tried to find a common point in both opinions so everyone could agree with every idea we're discussing.Talking about the places we look to find clues,in the point of view of an old member like I am,of course there are even older who I'm sure they agree with what I'm going to say,we keep looking in every small picture,every pointless video and we're talking even to the most common people who might or might not be involved in the hoax.In less words,we're doing our duty perfectly.

Don't take it as an observation,take it as an advice Smile

All I can say is welcome to the forum and family Razz

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Broken_Heart

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
Maybe you are impulsive, no ones perfect we all gotta work on our own short comings, I found your post mixed up it's like 2 people had written it one with compassion the other impatient & intolerant, I guess it's like I said to another member a while ago we all have to find the better part of ourselves 'god knows' it's hard to listen to your own thoughts & feelings with so many outside influences, I'm aware michael is complex & yes he seems to have issues with his appearance but don't we all?, but freak is too strong, I can't figure the amout of ridicule & hate michael receives & now his family his children will be next (fans are also fair game) I for one won't be told by media or anyone for that matter how I should think & who I should hate, it's all for love.   

i'm very impulsive and there are 2 sides to me, you might say good and bad. and yeah, freak is too critical a term to use in describing him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm

Broken_Heart wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

i'm very impulsive and there are 2 sides to me, you might say good and bad. and yeah, freak is too critical a term to use in describing him.

Ok you may of had cause to querie our motives but assure you no malice was ever intended towards Elizabeth's memory, moving on you still may have something to contribute to the forum/hoax it's entirely your choice as things are gonna get real busy soon with the trial coming up n all & hopeful you can find something of comfort to restore your frayed faith, It's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:59 am

Broken_Heart wrote:
Thanks Smile

you are very welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Are you for real, Broken_Heart??

I hope MJ isn't "creeping" around this site, because if he is, he just seen yet another person degrade him by calling him a "freak", like so many others have done to him in the past (and he addressed in the "Ghosts" mini-movie). Like Roger said, it seems as though 2 people wrote your post, maybe you should talk to your doctor about that..

As for my original post that you bashed, MJ is bigger than life - and Liz loved him with all of her heart, why wouldn't she allow him to provide possible clues at/during her funeral? As far as this hoax goes, nothing is far-fetched. (Even though I'm pretty sure nothing was revealed)

Thank you Diana, Lilak, and Roger for keeping your morals about this forum (L.O.V.E.) and putting a stop to hatred, like Little Miss Broken seems to be full of..

1 vote for deletion of her account based on the premise of hatred when it shouldn't be tolerated here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Now now now, I NEVER intended this topic to go in the direction that it did. And, I realize now that Dame Elizabeth did not fake her death. REGARDLESS, there still might be clues at her funeral... does anyone know when that is taking place?

I was stupid to come up with this viewpoint in the first place, because there is no way that she could be alive (unlike MJJ). I'm sorry for offending you Broken_Heart, but to be honest, you offended me too, with the degrading comment about MIchael. That was just uncalled for.

I'm not trying to bring up past comments however, so, let's not vote for the deletion of her account (she DID apologize and say that she was just over reacting) and let's put it behind us like the good supportive family of investigators we are. Okay? Okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Wise words daemon.trances Smile .

Clearly we are all capable of saying rash things when we're upset, it's impossible to stay positive 100% of the time, let's not forget that there is a person involved & from what I've gathered are sensitive honest & remorseful for her "lashing out" yes we are all sick of people/media making fun of mike but have we learnt nothing of Michael's message of love & should we be so quick to condem someone forever for one word said in anger?, imo I have to say I think Michael would want us to show a little more understanding & love, now what's been said has been said, let's just move on & concentrate on other the matters. 

@ crystaldanae87 I was angry like you & I do understand but now i'm just...um it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:47 am

My dear investigation colleagues,I don't know what you think but in my honest opinion this topic should be closed down,so I would like Teo to lock it when he has time...actually I think I will contact him telling about that.

Also @crystaldanae87 thanks for expressing your opinion in every member's name.

Julia,please don't speak like that because as I said to Broken_Heart we are investigating every little thing,place,people that might not be involved in the hoax etc.I am absolutely sure that there was at least ONE topic which wasn't agreed by all the active members here but that doesn't mean we started an argument.NO! Not at all.If someone didn't agree with a topic,that person just kept looking through other topics and avoided commenting.Of course we do this because since our family started increasing its number of members we are used to kind comments and keeping our family united.

Again @crystaldanae87 I think we shouldn't delete her account because I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson from now on. Smile So there's always enough space for another chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm

Very Happy I wish I had as much patience as most of you show... LoL I agree that second chances should be given. I guess, like broken, I lash out too, especially when someone degrades MJ in such fashion.

@ daemon, you shouldn't call yourself stupid for having a hunch about a possible lead.. It could have happened! This world is full of crazy surprises.. like Diana said, everything is being investigated as being a possible clue..

@Diana - the comment about me expressing in every members name, was that a serious thank you or was it a sarcastic "You shouldn't single out those members only because there are other members who also abide by L.O.V.E. that weren't mentioned". If I did in fact offend you (or anyone else) I sincerely apologize.

I honestly would not have replied to Broken's comment if it weren't for the "MJ freakasaur" part. I guess the word "freak" strikes a chord with me. And I totally agree with the "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all", but when someone else strays from that (like Broken), I don't tend to sit idly by without comment. But I do so without adding insult to injury.

L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:42 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
@Diana - the comment about me expressing in every members name, was that a serious thank you or was it a sarcastic "You shouldn't single out those members only because there are other members who also abide by L.O.V.E. that weren't mentioned". If I did in fact offend you (or anyone else) I sincerely apologize.

I'm usually a sarcastic person but this time I'm not.it's a very big THANK YOU Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing   Today at 10:51 pm

Back to top Go down

Dame Elizabeth Taylor's Passing
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1