PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Impersonators in Uri's show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dunno

PostSubject: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Sorry for the crappy quality...I think he would look pretty awesome in HD! Laughing

I just read that the impersonators were invited to the show... Suspect Is Uri playing with us all? Or are they trying to make us ready for the BAM? He said that he believes there is a 1% chance that MJ could still be alive - many people saw this and maybe they start to question his death like we do..
I'm not very disappointed, I hope it was a good sign that Uri mentioned Michael! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janna

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:27 pm

What a perfect place to hide in plain sight, a show about MJ impersonators!! Hummmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shaz532

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 am

OMG! He looks really good!

Does anyone know who he is?

L.O.V.E afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 am

His face doesn't really look much like Michael's either, but this COULD be one of his "disguises."
His nose is very small, but the hair reminds me of Michael in 1980's, and the ear is kinda weird, but does remind me of this (Not really the same, but strange ear anyway. This is Michael June 1st 09, leaving doctor with Blanket........)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:38 pm

OMG!!!!!! Amazing find! Thank you! This confirms to me that either way, Uri IS involved. The first picture looks so much like Michael meaning if it IS (which I'm not saying it is) then obviously Uri is involved! Otherwise, this IS the guy out of This Is It. Check out the ear, then go back to one of Maura's videos!!!! The ear looks wonky, just like this guy's! It's in This Is It when he is singing "Ill be There" the part where he sings, "And if you should ever find someone new......" SERIOUSLY GUYS!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much! With LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://truthprevails.heavenforum.com
diane

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:15 am

here is the link off the show uri geller 9-4-2010
you can watch for you self . Wink
i think there a many cleus in it what do you all think?

http://www.sbs6.nl/web/show/id=820517/langid=43

gr diane
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 am

Admin wrote:
OMG!!!!!! Amazing find! Thank you! This confirms to me that either way, Uri IS involved. The first picture looks so much like Michael meaning if it IS (which I'm not saying it is) then obviously Uri is involved! Otherwise, this IS the guy out of This Is It. Check out the ear, then go back to one of Maura's videos!!!! The ear looks wonky, just like this guy's! It's in This Is It when he is singing "Ill be There" the part where he sings, "And if you should ever find someone new......" SERIOUSLY GUYS!!!! THIS IS AMAZING!!!! Thanks so much! With LOVE

Good one Tom!
I dont believe that is Michael.
But he really does look like the guy from MJ's This Is It movie!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:21 am

ABrightNewDay wrote:
Admin wrote:

Good one Tom!
I dont believe that is Michael.
But he really does look like the guy from MJ's This Is It movie!!!

IF there were doubles in This Is It, which we don't know 100% sure, but are curious, this is definitely a guy from This Is It. But again, a close up in this persons face are NOTHING compared to any other in This Is It. We never know, keep investigating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ABrightNewDay

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:56 pm

Exactly.
I never said he was for sure in This Is It. I just said he looked like "MJ" in the movie.

Of course Im not just going to look at a picture, and say "yep! thats it, hes the one!"
You always have to investigate everything Smile LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
barbiemjj

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:52 am

That's incredible! Like that!
It seems that someone on This Is It Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
withLOVEMJ

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:46 am

i think that's the this is it guy..and OMG..the hair.. MJ has exactly that hair because it's burned right? but the ears..
and look at the ears of mj on that pic above..kinda wonky..is that really mj?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Hey remember Uri's show where we all waited to see if Mike would return?

Well look at this picture that was on Andro's hoax death FB group! From what I can see in both images, they have the same ears! Andro also said to us on tinychat that the double in TII was someone we didn't know! I have no idea who the person is in the audience of Uri's show but he seems to have the same ears as the double in TII!

The guy on the left of the image above looks kinda similar to me...what do you think?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm

Yes, the left guy is Michael with an earplug , the other is without. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:11 am

NortheNtoM wrote:
Yes, the left guy is Michael with an earplug , the other is without. Laughing

lol sunglasses, the guy on (can't bring myself to say his name) show is a very good look alike he's so professional he even got a little blanket look alike lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:30 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Hey remember Uri's show where we all waited to see if Mike would return?

Well look at this picture that was on Andro's hoax death FB group! From what I can see in both images, they have the same ears! Andro also said to us on tinychat that the double in TII was someone we didn't know! I have no idea who the person is in the audience of Uri's show but he seems to have the same ears as the double in TII!

The guy on the left of the image above looks kinda similar to me...what do you think?!

L.O.V.E

now that you say the ear does look different n maybe the tip of the nose prolly the angles and lighting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:25 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

now that you say the ear does look different n maybe the tip of the nose prolly the angles and lighting.

Yeah some of it could be angles and lighting but i still don't think that would affect how much the left guys ear would tilt back right? Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christina robinson

PostSubject: Impersonaters in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:00 am

I think the mj on the Right is the real Mj, his face is smaller, chin smaller, the tip of the nose is just like Mjs. But that's only my thought. Great find! Thanx! ! king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 am

Christina robinson wrote:
I think the mj on the Right is the real Mj, his face is smaller, chin smaller, the tip of the nose is just like Mjs. But that's only my thought. Great find! Thanx! ! king king

Yeah i have another pic that uses those images and someone has written that the left guy is the fake one Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:13 am

It's so hard to compare these two pictures, because he is doing two different face expressions, also the angles are quite different, even though it doesn't seem to be.

I believe these both are Michael.. And again this theory about This Is It were rehearsed already in 2008 could be possible.

They said MJ had to wear two jackets, because he felt so cold and tired..
-Also they said he sometime didn't wear make up.

You see that these HD clips, these with best quality, he has make up.. The normal cam, with poor quality, he has nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:28 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Rogerrabbit wrote:

Yeah some of it could be angles and lighting but i still don't think that would affect how much the left guys ear would tilt back right? Suspect

L.O.V.E

That I can't explain,the ear height shape and place look different, but everything else looks right even the area below his nose and top lip same shape, when the majority of features match I have to assume it's him,I'm completely stuck on the ear issue,as for the double ( the guest) he's a fantastic look alike same head face shape and hands etc but he's obviously 10 years + michael's junior, I'd love to see him without glasses just for a full face comparison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:30 am

Exactly Roger, everything is matching, his forehead, lips, cheeks, sideburns.

But please notice what he has in ears when its bended down, its a "headphone", which bends down the ear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Exactly Roger, everything is matching, his forehead, lips, cheeks, sideburns.

But please notice what he has in ears when its bended down, its a "headphone", which bends down the ear.

Noted thanks northentom, lighting angles and ear piece maybe creating this optical illusion yup I can accept that, I've seen your brilliant Photoshop work and your awareness of photos detail v. good.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:12 pm

Thank you very much.

I am trying to be honest, and not only am I believing in one thing, I am trying to show/convince why I believe so.

Its not easy to compare a picture, because you NEVER get the exact same light, face expression and angle of a person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tabby49

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:58 pm

Is it possible that the MJ's that were seeing Dr. Klein were impersonators? Maybe they were getting work done to get a perfect match for the movie This is It. Michael said he did not get many surgeries so perhaps there were a few doubles out there that MJ employed to do some of the public appearances for him, perhaps in later years. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Today at 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Impersonators in Uri's show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next