PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Main Attraction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 am

Thanks Pia for the post on FB's TruthPrevails group about The Main Attraction.I thought the others who don't have facebook must follow our misterious man.

So guys,there's a guy called The Main Attraction.This is his MySpace http://www.myspace.com/mellowradiance and in order to tell you what is so strange about him,there are some things which I would like to underline.

This is an article written by him http://forum.mp3unsigned.com/introduce-yourself/32954-main-attraction-how-i-started.html

and

So as you saw his album is called '[i]BAMSDAY[/i'] Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

he has a new yt account http://www.youtube.com/user/TMABamsday

his twitter http://twitter.com/#!/RealMAttraction

He considers himself the Prince of Pop.

So I think he really should keep an open eye on him.Thanks again Pia Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:35 am

hearing about this and seeing the videos are confusing me alot
he is crazy good but also very similar to michael jackson! Their aint no way he sang those songs, there had to be michael singing those songs, it had to be

but if it is his voice, thats soo unfair! Im sure every male wants to sing like michael jackson
but yes, i am going to try my best to communicate with him and try to figure something out because this just messed up my head pale

BTW, THERE IS ONLY ONE PRINCE OF POP
AND THATS ME!

ALL FOR LOVE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:41 am

His name should be "The Main Attention" but Attraction goes for the same.

He made a "demo" of Breaking News.. Well, sure.. He sang two lines, and rest is Michael. This guy is nothing more than an attention freak that exploit MJ in the worst possible ways, and is getting attention especially from believers.

He can't make a demo of something that is not his own work.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:01 am

The second video showed an event thing for the 02 arena and it said it was on the 13th july right? Well was it supposed to be july 13th 2009, 2010 or is it for this year? I am asking this because I am a little confused lol! In 2009 I had tickets to see MJ on the 12th july (which was moved to march) but there should have been no show on the 13th! The shows were every other day, as in the 8th, 10th then 12th and so on, giving MJ a chance to rest! If this event is for 13th july 2011, then that makes it really weird! Why would he be doing a show here in the UK, because to be honest, I had never heard of this guy until Pia posted it on FB! Embarassed

Secondly, I had this thought after watching some guys videos on youtube....he said the one of the reasons he thinks MJ faked his death is to get the truth about certain things out, such as the whole Jordie Chandler rubbish...Yes it worked as you know, because Jordie admitted Michael did nothing and also Jordie's dad killed himself...anyway I don't really wanna go into that! But what if Michael is also doing this to prove that Sony would do anything to make money from Michael! And by the sounds of it, if this Main Attraction guy is the one who sung those songs on the album, then it just shows how Sony will use anything they think sounds like Michael just to make money! What if MJ purposely chose those songs from the Main Attraction to give to Sony to test his theory out?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:48 am

I tend to agree with norwegiantom there are many oppotunists using michael's dissaperance to boost their own attention/wealth, I'm not sure about this guy, could a unknown even fill the o2?, captain eo your Sony (aka fony) theory sounds possible in the grander scheme of the hoax, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:
I tend to agree with norwegiantom there are many oppotunists using michael's dissaperance to boost their own attention/wealth, I'm not sure about this guy, could a unknown even fill the o2?, captain eo your Sony (aka fony) theory sounds possible in the grander scheme of the hoax, it's all for love.

I agree with you both! It seems there have been a few people who have tried to get the attention of the beLIEvers! This Main Attraction guy, Leahcim blah blah blah...But I hope I am right with my 'Fony Sony' theory! I mean, if I even had the slightest doubt that it wasn't MJ singing, I wouldn't put it on the album! Yet they seem to think it is 100% MJ! I mean, we are obviously all huge MJ fans, but I bet a few of us even wonder if it is really Michael! I know I'm not sure!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:48 pm

whether this guys is messing with us or not it can't hurt to watch him more closely. I mean who knows maybe he is worth paying attention to. Eventually we will know the truth Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:33 am

Captain_EO wrote:
The second video showed an event thing for the 02 arena and it said it was on the 13th july right? Well was it supposed to be july 13th 2009, 2010 or is it for this year?

exactly! it says "upcoming show/event" and it's on the 13th july so this might be another clue to drive us IN JULY! Wink
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:25 am

Yeah I think it is good to watch them too! We have to keep every possible door open! Like Alex said, eventually we will know the truth Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Yeah I think it is good to watch them too! We have to keep every possible door open! Like Alex said, eventually we will know the truth Razz

L.O.V.E

true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

It's been a long time since this guy popped up...I kinda brushed him aside in the past because I didn't think it was Michael...yet after watching this video, some of the things that were pointed out were amazing!

What do you think?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Captain_ EO I just watched this video today it was pretty interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 am

Klassyification wrote:
Captain_ EO I just watched this video today it was pretty interesting.

Ikr! Have you seen the second one too? That is another good one!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:47 pm

Yes Captain-EO I have seen them. I think it is very, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:40 am

I'm having trouble watching videos, is there anything in the video we should be taking notes on, I also dismissed this
First time round but I'm open to any possible leads, keep the faith it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:19 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I'm having trouble watching videos, is there anything in the video we should be taking notes on, I also dismissed this
First time round but I'm open to any possible leads, keep the faith it's all for love.

Well I wrote down almost everything...but that's only because it may be somthing important...I say if it is something that gets me excited about the hoax then it's gotta be written down lol! But that's just me!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:49 am

Now that's good house keeping Smile, I've probably forgotten more hoax info than most (general fans) will ever know, the info's still up there it just needs prompting sometimes lol, I got a feeling that lot of the info we go over would make more sense retrospectivly meaning that the puzzle is sometimes in the wrong order piece one comes late and piece 2 some where in the middle all randomized if that makes sense?, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Rogerrabbit wrote:

Now that's good house keeping Smile, I've probably forgotten more hoax info than most (general fans) will ever know, the info's still up there it just needs prompting sometimes lol, I got a feeling that lot of the info we go over would make more sense retrospectivly meaning that the puzzle is sometimes in the wrong order piece one comes late and piece 2 some where in the middle all randomized if that makes sense?, keep the faith it's all for love. 

Haha lol! Yeah, that's the exact reason I write stuff down...my memory usually fails me! But yes, you are totally right when you say about the order of some pieces of the puzzle Smile It's also good to go back a read some of the stuff that you may have forgotten about Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey guys, here is a really good blog about TMA! xxserenityxdreamsxx really did a lot of researching and found out some amazing things! It's long, but definitely worth reading! I think I was definitely fooled by him!

http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com/2012/01/theres-nothing-actually-attractive.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WhenInDoubtSearchItOut+%28When+In+Doubt%2C+Search+It+Out%29

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klassyification

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:00 pm

Thank You Captain_EO What a shame. It is really sad the extreme some people go through to take advantage of others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 am

Klassyification wrote:
Thank You Captain_EO What a shame. It is really sad the extreme some people go through to take advantage of others.

Yeah I know and the biggest shame is that some people hang on to every word they say, like I do with some people like TMA until I was shown that blog! Rolling Eyes

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Attraction   Today at 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down

The Main Attraction
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1