PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Impersonators in Uri's show

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

Tabby49 wrote:
Is it possible that the MJ's that were seeing Dr. Klein were impersonators? Maybe they were getting work done to get a perfect match for the movie This is It. Michael said he did not get many surgeries so perhaps there were a few doubles out there that MJ employed to do some of the public appearances for him, perhaps in later years. Just a thought.

That is possible, no one knows michael's face better than dr Klein and should a double want to look like mj I guess Klein would be your man.

I've heard critics say they can tell which star has been to which cosmetic surgen because all their work looks the same, it may be possible to have surgery to look  sorta like someone but I don't think their gonna look identical, all the main facial features have to stay where they are, they can't move a mouth an eye or even a nose they can only trim and move skin about... I think?.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

NortheNtoM wrote:
Thank you very much.

I am trying to be honest, and not only am I believing in one thing, I am trying to show/convince why I believe so.

Its not easy to compare a picture, because you NEVER get the exact same light, face expression and angle of a person.

I appreciate your frustration,as I said to captain eo this subject has even managed to devide the believers opinions, michael has been able to fool some of us fans so he could easily fool the world (death hoax).

There's soo much doubt and confusion about his "death" the fans don't even know what to think anymore,one thing out of place is enough to place doubt and unless there's a 100 % solid proof of something doubt will remain, plus because we are living a video age videos that dispute the real/fake mj will always hold more weight than still images and written words, that's not to criticise others I'm the same, I guess it's now just a case of agreeing to disagree.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:11 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Christina robinson wrote:
I think the mj on the Right is the real Mj, his face is smaller, chin smaller, the tip of the nose is just like Mjs. But that's only my thought. Great find! Thanx! ! king king

Yeah i have another pic that uses those images and someone has written that the left guy is the fake one Smile

L.O.V.E

i like your new profile pic Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:48 pm

moonwalk 11/19 wrote:

Thank you Moonwalk 11/19 Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
moonwalk 11/19

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
moonwalk 11/19 wrote:

Thank you Moonwalk 11/19 Very Happy

L.O.V.E

your welcome. Smile flower Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancydoodle

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:44 pm

hmm interesting and in this show with people with psychic powers with a joker, the man mentioned a special superstar was going to be on his show, so I don't know if that links with that show. It just made me think of that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.sodahead.com/user/profile/930054/nancydoodle/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impersonators in Uri's show   Today at 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Impersonators in Uri's show
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2