PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am

Have you ever seen this version? It says in the description (C) 2010 by MJJ Productions... it has a few different lyrics and a different video and more hees hoos ect ect... and it's interesting that this is copyright 2010 for two more reasons... number one, MJ IS DEAD, HELLO!!!?! And two, isn't 2010 the year that Conrad Murray started his trial (and faced the possibility of going to PRISON)...?

VERY INTERESTING... Please right back and tell me your thoughts. I downloaded this version too, so here's the link. You have to use it today though, because it expires in 24 hours. http://www.zamzar.com/getFiles.php?uid=7744130263816001302518194&targetID=diNtAEGEb4257FsVZunoXcJXR88_ZZkat

If you didn't get a chance to use the link and you still want it just pm me with your email address. And I'll send it to you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 am

"The uploader has not made you this video available in your country" Rolling Eyes

But I think you're talking about this one

don't you?

Well,if so it appeared long before 2010,more exactly in 1996

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:37 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
"The uploader has not made you this video available in your country" Rolling Eyes

Same happened to me D! lol!
L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:44 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

Same happened to me D! lol!
L.O.V.E

what have I done wrong? Sad lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:16 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

what have I done wrong? Sad lol!

lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:17 pm

But if this is from 1996, then why would the MJJ Vevo say it's (c) 2010? The MJJVevo said
Quote :
(c) 2010 MJJ Productions
for MIchael Jackson's Vision

I understand that the vevo also said it was from MJ vision, but wouldn't it say the video's original copyright date? To say that it's copyright 2010 would imply that something was changed in the song/video used for MJ's Vision, right?

Please reply back and ask questions or comment if you're following me here... I'm having a hard time getting down my point so yeah. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:08 pm

@daemon - very good point!! I also noticed that the length of videos were different, which could mean something as well. Has anyone noticed differences between the vids yet??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:10 pm

ugh nevermind about the length thing... one had a worded intro, one didn't. Excuse the brain fart. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:44 pm

daemon.trances wrote:

I understand that the vevo also said it was from MJ vision, but wouldn't it say the video's original copyright date? To say that it's copyright 2010 would imply that something was changed in the song/video used for MJ's Vision, right?

I agree! Like you say, if something has been changed in the video, then to me, that is the only reason why they would put 2010! I don't know why they would change it otherwise! Also, I may be wrong when I say this, but the prison version of TDCAU is the original one on Vision isn't it? (I am probably wrong as I haven't watched Vision for a while! It is packed in a box ready for when I move house lol! )

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?   Today at 11:37 am

Back to top Go down

They Don't Really Care About Us- Prison Version?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1