PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Private 2011 - a new photo ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
t_ruth



Posts : 66
Join date : 2010-06-24

PostSubject: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:32 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:22 am

Hmm,okay,the island theory and paris' bday cake ones are plausible somehow but the photo thing obviously went kinda far-fetched and discussed the other way round.

Firstly it was said that the pic is a 'private' one from 2011...and then it's been compared with the ones from 2001/2009.I'm kinda convinced that the picture that had to be the invincible cover might be from 2009 not from 2001.But now let's go back to what ive just said...when the photo is being compared with the other 2,there are also being emphasized the things that those photos have in common.Okay,now...why compare a so-called '2011' photo to some from 2009??? Just to show how recent it is?? And how do you know Michael hasn't done other plastic surgeries (even small and insignificant ones) after he faked his death? => How do you know the 'leaked' pic isn't from 2009?

As you can see I'm kinda skeptic about it but that's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 am

Mjfanforeverandaday seems to have great intuition, I've been following her videos for nearly a year, she made the Lindsay lohan connection a while back which is now correct, she's hired mj's bodyguard, I might be able to explain the dates basically the 'last photos' of Michael are from 2009 & that is the latest reference we have of how mike most currently looks, if we are to assume that is a mj photo it only tells us it's not pre 2001, I couldn't make my mind up first I thought yes that's him the eyes are right then I after the cleft chin remark I looked again, the nose just seemed off ? Photoshoped, we've been here before with bogus claims it has the effect of tainting all opinion, although I do find the island information interesting perhaps worth baring in mind, the photo of mj on the jetty is a curious one why there?, the cover of Hollywood tonight maybe there as a clue in full sight but discrete a reminder through the ages of mj's distination? in the 'lost years', dunno about the cake maybe Paris loves beaches? anyways still a great video, I will be continuing to watch maura's videos see what else she discovers, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:04 am

Haha sorry! When I read the article on TMZ about LiLo and Alvarez, I noticed the part about the mutual friend….but didn’t connect it to being MJ himself! lol!

In my opinion, the one that supposedly leaked in 2011 doesn’t look like the ones from 2009! It definitely looks more like MJ from 2001!
Also don’t you think that if the Arno Bani photos really were from 2001, one of them would be a better choice on the cover of the Invincible album? Don’t get me wrong, the cover that did get picked is great, but wouldn’t one of these photos have been better? It seems like a totally new and fresh Michael in those pictures! To me they are not from 2001 though, which is the reason they didn‘t get picked for the album cover! Because they didn’t exist at the time!

The part about the island is amazing! I think that where we are shown the comparison of the island next to the cover for Hollywood Tonight is the best one! Don’t the trees from the real island look to form exactly the same shape as the HT cover to you?!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:58 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Haha sorry! When I read the article on TMZ about LiLo and Alvarez, I noticed the part about the mutual friend….but didn’t connect it to being MJ himself! lol!

In my opinion, the one that supposedly leaked in 2011 doesn’t look like the ones from 2009! It definitely looks more like MJ from 2001!
Also don’t you think that if the Arno Bani photos really were from 2001, one of them would be a better choice on the cover of the Invincible album? Don’t get me wrong, the cover that did get picked is great, but wouldn’t one of these photos have been better? It seems like a totally new and fresh Michael in those pictures! To me they are not from 2001 though, which is the reason they didn‘t get picked for the album cover! Because they didn’t exist at the time!

The part about the island is amazing! I think that where we are shown the comparison of the island next to the cover for Hollywood Tonight is the best one! Don’t the trees from the real island look to form exactly the same shape as the HT cover to you?!

L.O.V.E

Wow Emma,in the beginning I was afraid to say that the photo looks more like MJ from 2001 so I didn't sound a bit exaggerate,but now it makes the 2 of us to think it might be from 2001 lol! lol! lol! You are perfectly right!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:18 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


Wow Emma,in the beginning I was afraid to say that the photo looks more like MJ from 2001 so I didn't sound a bit exaggerate,but now it makes the 2 of us to think it might be from 2001 lol! lol! lol! You are perfectly right!

Why were you afraid D?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:57 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


Wow Emma,in the beginning I was afraid to say that the photo looks more like MJ from 2001 so I didn't sound a bit exaggerate,but now it makes the 2 of us to think it might be from 2001 lol! lol! lol! You are perfectly right!

Why were you afraid D?

L.O.V.E

not to sound too exaggerate lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:44 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


not to sound too exaggerate lol!

Oh lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:29 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


not to sound too exaggerate lol!

Oh lol!

L.O.V.E

Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Private 2011 - a new photo ?   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
Private 2011 - a new photo ?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» (2011) Kumpulan Photo Bugil Memek Jepang
» 24H Spa 2011 : Fia GT3
» Madden 2011
» Junior Boys Tournament - Feb 4 and 5, 2011 - Kemptville
» Corazon Classic Match 2010 ~

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: