PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 To anyone listening

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Klassyification



Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 49
Location : New York

PostSubject: To anyone listening   Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:40 pm

I have been a Michael Jackson fan for a really long time.One of the things I wanted so desperately, to do in life was to meet Michael Jackson. I feel so sad that I would never have that chance. My heart tells me 100% that he is alive,however I am really not sure there will be a return. Michael I'm sure is probably content without the media hoopla stalking his every move.For what it is worth I am completey broken by his absence in the music world. LOVE YOU MICHAEL,you have touched my life and I will always have a place for you in my heart Forever. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 am

Those were beautiful words and I appreciate that now and then people need to open a topic where they can express their feelings for Michael.About the return...there is always hope and you shouldn't lose it Wink Thanks for your words,they touched my heart Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:49 am

I agree with everything you said there D! They were very touching words and some that we can all relate to! As we have said many times before, anything is possible with Michael! So keep the faith because you never know if there will be a return or not! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:11 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I agree with everything you said there D! They were very touching words and some that we can all relate to! As we have said many times before, anything is possible with Michael! So keep the faith because you never know if there will be a return or not! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

thanks Em Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Klassyification



Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 49
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Thank You guys, I really needed to get those words off of my chest.What better way to do it right? Besides the fact that I see not many post other than the two of you so I thought I would add some new topics( LOL.) I really do miss MJ in the music world really. I guess the old saying is true you never know how much you miss someone until they are gone. Maybe I should say disappear,that sounds better. Thanks again guys,with the LOVE! I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:07 am

Klassyification wrote:
Thank You guys, I really needed to get those words off of my chest.What better way to do it right? Besides the fact that I see not many post other than the two of you so I thought I would add some new topics( LOL.) I really do miss MJ in the music world really. I guess the old saying is true you never know how much you miss someone until they are gone. Maybe I should say disappear,that sounds better. Thanks again guys,with the LOVE! I love you

you are whenever welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:53 am

Klassyification wrote:
I have been a Michael Jackson fan for a really long time.One of the things I wanted so desperately, to do in life was to meet Michael Jackson. I feel so sad that I would never have that chance. My heart tells me 100% that he is alive,however I am really not sure there will be a return. Michael I'm sure is probably content without the media hoopla stalking his every move.For what it is worth I am completey broken by his absence in the music world. LOVE YOU MICHAEL,you have touched my life and I will always have a place for you in my heart Forever. Crying or Very sad

Sooo nice words from you I feel like you. Please ,do not lose the faith.
It's a tough time for all of us. In this forum we are a family and stick together in good times and bad times. I wish you much strength and love.


We hold your hand.

Manu sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:58 am

Klassyification wrote:
I guess the old saying is true you never know how much you miss someone until they are gone.

That is exactly what I have been saying to people about MJ! I have been a fan of his since I was 6 but didn't realise how much he meant to me until he went! I too really miss him and am keeping my fingers crossed for BAM day, as I think we all should Smile bounce

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klassyification



Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 49
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Manu060662 wrote:
Klassyification wrote:
I have been a Michael Jackson fan for a really long time.One of the things I wanted so desperately, to do in life was to meet Michael Jackson. I feel so sad that I would never have that chance. My heart tells me 100% that he is alive,however I am really not sure there will be a return. Michael I'm sure is probably content without the media hoopla stalking his every move.For what it is worth I am completey broken by his absence in the music world. LOVE YOU MICHAEL,you have touched my life and I will always have a place for you in my heart Forever. Crying or Very sad

Sooo nice words from you I feel like you. Please ,do not lose the faith.
It's a tough time for all of us. In this forum we are a family and stick together in good times and bad times. I wish you much strength and love.


We hold your hand.

Manu sunny sunny

I will never lose faith, that is what keeps me going that and you guys. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:23 am

Those are beautiful words klassy
but u cant give up hope, yes i know its hard, its one of the hardest things i've ever done, plus i have family issues to deal with and sometimes it can be a bit much for me, so whenever i need my peace of mind, i always listen to michael jackson on my ipod and it works

This hoax taught me alot and it surrounded me by loving people who care for michael jackson and we care for each other, so im thankful that there is always love here because i especially need it now with the things i go through daily.

And i do believe michael will come back when the time is right. The time is right for me Very Happy but it may not be right for michael , so im just waiting paitently until he comes, i know he will, he left soo many clues

and we might be able to meet michael jackson, i asked pearl jr if she knows about truthprevails and she said she does, and she is a close friend to the jackson family so i believe that not only she knows but the family knows and hopefully michael knows

so never give up hope klassy, we are here for u king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 am

Those were amazing words,Teo Smile As you said,the hoax taught all of us to be patient and to love Michael more and more.We all are true beLIEvers because most people who were beLIEvers gave up hope,unlike all of us Very Happy We must keep the faith in Michael because I AM SURE he will never disappoint us and I am sure about him visiting this forum as well Smile As I always say and I will keep saying,we are here to support each other and that is how we managed to make our family grow in it number of members.I love all of you and please don't lose faith and hope Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:49 am

Yep yep! I couldn't agree more with you all! This hoax has taugh me a lot of things too! Not only has it me about love and how you should show love to every single person, whether you know them or not...it has also taugh me about how the media lie just to sell papers, how greedy people can be just for money, how one man can affect the lives of so many people around the world...I could go on forever! Michael has affected my life so much! There is no way I would lose hope now! We all know he is alive, so just like Teo said, all we gotta do now is be patient and wait for Michael Very Happy

I L.O.V.E you all Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:04 am

yes exactly! even if we didn't know each other at first we knew how to be united,a true family Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Klassyification



Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-11-14
Age : 49
Location : New York

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:57 pm

You guys are the Best. BaSingSe I'm sorry you have to go through whatever it is that you are going through but, please try to take care of yourself and stay strong and remember you have friends here if you need them. Feel free to pm me anytime. Remember in life there are lessons and it is up to you to learn from them(I need to take my own advice:lol!Smile but prayer and positivity can go a long way. Stay Strong my friend, with the LOVE. I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:34 pm

thank u klassy, u made me smile by reading your message
and yes, i will stay strong, i stayed strong thus far and i can handle it. and plz feel free to call me Teo becuz everyone else does =)

and thank u emma and diana, u guys have been by my side since the beginning and u are still here =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:15 am

BaSingSe wrote:
and thank u emma and diana, u guys have been by my side since the beginning and u are still here =)

and we will be here forever I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:38 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
BaSingSe wrote:
and thank u emma and diana, u guys have been by my side since the beginning and u are still here =)

and we will be here forever I love you

I agree D! We will always be friends! Razz I am so glad that I have made great friends just by being a member of this forum! I love you all! I love you

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
BaSingSe wrote:
and thank u emma and diana, u guys have been by my side since the beginning and u are still here =)

and we will be here forever I love you

I agree D! We will always be friends! Razz I am so glad that I have made great friends just by being a member of this forum! I love you all! I love you

L.O.V.E

The feelings are mutual Smile And they will become even bigger when we'll meet each other lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


The feelings are mutual Smile And they will become even bigger when we'll meet each other lol! lol! lol!

Yep yep!! lol! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:10 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


The feelings are mutual Smile And they will become even bigger when we'll meet each other lol! lol! lol!

Yep yep!! lol! Razz

L.O.V.E

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:35 am

halleloo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:22 am

BaSingSe wrote:
halleloo lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lmao lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
crystaldanae87



Posts : 130
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 29
Location : Illinois

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:46 am

you guys are crazy... Very Happy


but the good crazy!! lol!
L.O>V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:48 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
you guys are crazy... Very Happy


but the good crazy!! lol!
L.O>V.E.

There's always time for a laughter lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MJacksonHD



Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-12-20
Location : In A House

PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:43 am

Those Are Touching Word's Smile

But, Keep Your Head Up!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To anyone listening   Today at 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
 
To anyone listening
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Some weird songs .....have fun listening to them.
» What are you listening to?
» What have you been listening to?
» What Are You Listening To vol. 2
» So I Was Listening to the Radio...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: