PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Get Low vs. This Is It

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 am

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=18782

This is unreal! The coincidences are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:13 am

cyclops bounce I am speechless! That was amazing! If you guys haven't read it then I suggest you do so! Like crystaldanae87 said, the coincidences are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! lol!

I hope that somewhere I can find this movie because it sounds brilliant!

Thanks for posting this!

BTW crystaldanae87, I love your new picture Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Haha EO Smile thank you Very Happy
I thought you'd find that interesting!! I don't visit that site much but when I do, I seem to find some interesting things. After reading this, I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. And then the pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:06 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
I had to pick my jaw up off of the floor. And then the pictures.

lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:59 pm

crystaldanae87 wrote:
http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=253&t=18782

This is unreal! The coincidences are OUT OF THIS WORLD!! Smile

cheers wow thats great i dont really associate myself with that website but ill make an exception for this...wow what a find! i never heard of this movie but now i want to see it...so many connections its unbelievable..thanks for posting! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 pm

No problem, guys. I find a lot of different stuff but I'm reluctant to post sometimes, but this really boosted my ego on my investigation skills.

Yeah, I agree with you, lilak, very rarely do I find something on that site that isn't redundant. Smile That, and it seems when ever I find myself there, its been awhile since updates.

But, it seems to me, as time passes, more and more is being leaked. More and more starts falling into place. My question is why aren't there more people out there with a red flag raises toward the possibility that MJ is alive?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:50 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
No problem, guys. I find a lot of different stuff but I'm reluctant to post sometimes, but this really boosted my ego on my investigation skills.

Yeah, I agree with you, lilak, very rarely do I find something on that site that isn't redundant. Smile That, and it seems when ever I find myself there, its been awhile since updates.

But, it seems to me, as time passes, more and more is being leaked. More and more starts falling into place. My question is why aren't there more people out there with a red flag raises toward the possibility that MJ is alive?

firstly dont be nervous to post anything here...as you can see every opinion is welcomed.

and to answer your question..i believe that there are many answers..one is that people dont often see what is right in front of them...there are some people that have almost forgotten about MJ and are on to the next celebrity gossip. There are also all the MJ haters who could care less about this...and there are many other MJ fans that are not beLIEvers that refuse to look into the option that maybe he is alive. they feel its disrespectful to MJ to do so...I however feel that MJ wants his true fans to know the truth so that he will have support when he returns.
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:00 am

lilak2020 wrote:

and to answer your question..i believe that there are many answers..one is that people dont often see what is right in front of them...there are some people that have almost forgotten about MJ and are on to the next celebrity gossip. There are also all the MJ haters who could care less about this...and there are many other MJ fans that are not beLIEvers that refuse to look into the option that maybe he is alive. they feel its disrespectful to MJ to do so...I however feel that MJ wants his true fans to know the truth so that he will have support when he returns.

Yup! Couldn't agree more with that! Well said Alex! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Oh, lilak, I learned how welcoming everyone is when i expressed my alien theory LoL Its just my nature to be reluctant in fear of judgement.. and now that you laid the answer to my question out like you did, I completely agree.
L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:24 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:
Oh, lilak, I learned how welcoming everyone is when i expressed my alien theory LoL Its just my nature to be reluctant in fear of judgement.. and now that you laid the answer to my question out like you did, I completely agree.
L.O.V.E.

yes i understand and your welcome...oh and by the way i just rented Get Low today so if i see anything interesting when i watch it ill keep you all updated
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:52 am

Oh, AWESOME! I can't wait for your take on the movie!! I plan on getting to the video store to rent it soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:50 am

ok the movie wasn't really about a guy who fakes his death. It was about an old man who lived on the outskirts of town alone for 40 years and everyone thought he was crazy and made up stories about him. So he wanted to throw a 'funeral party' and see who would all come and what stories they would have to say about him...but basically at this party he just told his real story..i was telling Emma this and she had said that it sounded like Ghosts..and she is right it does remind me of Ghosts...anyway the movie was actually really boring lol
Back to top Go down
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:05 pm

lilak2020 wrote:
i was telling Emma this and she had said that it sounded like Ghosts..and she is right it does remind me of Ghosts...anyway the movie was actually really boring lol

Yeah as soon as you said it was a guy who lived on the outskirts of this town and people thought he was weird, I immediatly thought of Ghosts! Alex, did they have the thing for the funeral party where they raffled the tickets? Juat like they did for MJ'S memorial?

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:
i was telling Emma this and she had said that it sounded like Ghosts..and she is right it does remind me of Ghosts...anyway the movie was actually really boring lol

Yeah as soon as you said it was a guy who lived on the outskirts of this town and people thought he was weird, I immediatly thought of Ghosts! Alex, did they have the thing for the funeral party where they raffled the tickets? Juat like they did for MJ'S memorial?

L.O.V.E

yes they raffled tickets to see who would get his land when he actually died
Back to top Go down
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:43 am

Ok, I just watched all but probably the last 20 minutes of it. Yes, the similarities are... hard to see to the untrained eye and lazy brain.. I, overall, thought this movie was very heart warming and not boring at all. I loved the cast (all of them are some of my faves) As far as the clues go, something I noticed was the fact that yellow flowers kept popping up (First time I notices them was after his radio appearance announcing the Party, Sissy's character placed a fresh vase of yellow flowers like BOW in our face and they were seen lots of times after) . And the whole hoopla of the party and the raffle can be compared to the hoopla around the concerts. Maybe something (health or someone) made MJ not want to go thru with the 50 concerts. Then I believe it was on the trip to Illinois with Buddy, Mr. Bush said something about rabbits

“There’s a lot of things you don’t know, like dog’s dreams. You can sit there and say they’re dreamin’ of chasin’ rabbits, but you don’t know if there’re rabbits in there, and you can’t damn well ask him now can you?” lol!

There are something that don't really tie in. Maybe they do, we just don't know it yet. And I don't know if you guys got the same copy as me, but "The Illusionist" was one of the previews before the movie.. made by SONY classics. Smile
So, as a beLIEver, I encourage you to watch this with your eyes wide open, along with your mind. And as a movie lover, I encourage you to watch this with an open heart Smile
sorry for rambling... I seem to be doing that a lot these days.. LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Low vs. This Is It   Today at 3:25 am

Back to top Go down

Get Low vs. This Is It
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: The Movies :: This Is It-
Jump to: