PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Michael Jackson Escape Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 am

I want to share with you

http://youtu.be/PuOhNE_mSvg

http://youtu.be/WKwLl6u3PrM

http://youtu.be/5GDWOmiF_HA


IN LOVE Manu sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 am

What is being said right at the end of this video? I can't hear it properly lol!

Manu060662 wrote:

http://youtu.be/PuOhNE_mSvg


Also on the last video, what did '<7' mean at around 4:47?

Thanks for posting them Manu!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rae27



Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri May 27, 2011 9:25 am

Captain_EO wrote:
What is being said right at the end of this video? I can't hear it properly lol!

Manu060662 wrote:

http://youtu.be/PuOhNE_mSvg


Also on the last video, what did '<7' mean at around 4:47?

Thanks for posting them Manu!

L.O.V.E

what's up Captain,
If I might add, I think it mean nothing is greater then 7. It's funny how that number is around him so much like hospitals address 757, now I know MJ did not do that by design but then the 71 medical engine come running up.777 leaving the 5 and 1 alone get it not dead at 50 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri May 27, 2011 11:54 am

rae27 wrote:


what's up Captain,
If I might add, I think it mean nothing is greater then 7. It's funny how that number is around him so much like hospitals address 757, now I know MJ did not do that by design but then the 71 medical engine come running up.777 leaving the 5 and 1 alone get it not dead at 50 Twisted Evil

Yeah I didn't notice all of the 7's surrounding this hoax either lol! It's really weird!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri May 27, 2011 2:10 pm

What is being said right at the end of this video? I can't hear it properly

Captain_EO

Can you please tell me what the audio at 4:48 says, it's very unclear. Yes Michael?

daggonitmj vor 1 Tag
@daggonitmj Michael Escape Yes, Michael Escape

tristanyatta vor 18 Stunden




flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJ_Love



Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm

oh Michael, I miss you so much, I can´t take it anymore Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:19 am

MJ_Love wrote:
oh Michael, I miss you so much, I can´t take it anymore Sad Sad

just a lil` bit more... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:46 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
MJ_Love wrote:
oh Michael, I miss you so much, I can´t take it anymore Sad Sad

just a lil` bit more... Wink

Keep going! Just think it is now June! 29 more days until July! You have waited nearly 2 years! Not long now! Everyone keep your fingers crossed! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
MJ_Love wrote:
oh Michael, I miss you so much, I can´t take it anymore Sad Sad

just a lil` bit more... Wink

Keep going! Just think it is now June! 29 more days until July! You have waited nearly 2 years! Not long now! Everyone keep your fingers crossed! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

We gotta listen to Momma Emma so shhh Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:23 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


We gotta listen to Momma Emma so shhh Surprised

lol! Momma Emma! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:30 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:


We gotta listen to Momma Emma so shhh Surprised

lol! Momma Emma! Razz

L.O.V.E

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
MJ_Love



Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-04-28
Age : 27
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Surprised Thanks everybody! sometimes I feel so sad. But I do not give up Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:47 am

MJ_Love wrote:
Surprised Thanks everybody! sometimes I feel so sad. But I do not give up Neutral

I'm soo happy to hear that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson Escape Part 1    Today at 9:13 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Michael Jackson Escape Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Rest In Peace Michael Jackson
» Thriller-Michael Jackson
» Kat Williams on Michael Jackson
» Hot toys Michael Jackson
» Jorks chat - PLAYLISTs for the musicplayer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: