PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rae27

PostSubject: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Sat May 28, 2011 6:15 am

greetings,
I saw some footage of Brandon Howard going to Tokyo and this kid is like a chip off the old block. check out this interview http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_H1U1rnwv4 .He talks about his first song being made with Teddy Riley, wanting to perform on the moon,and putting together a concert for countries all over the world to see by just looking up to the sky. correct me if I'm wrong didn't Michael's brother Jermaine talk about broadcasting a concert or event also that we would be able to see by also just looking up to the sky. Let me know what you think!?! Might start following this guy plus B. Howard is sign to of top South African Label, i mention that because I saw a African hiphop video and the artist on the track paid homage to MJ like his career won't be where it's at if it was for him. I'll do a search to see if i can find that video.
http://www.bhowardmusic.com/ B.Howard's Official Website

wit Peace & L.O.V.E. later

Last edited by rae27 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:55 am

i dont like this Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
rae27

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:11 am

Happy 4th of July weekend my Friends and may July be Magical jocolor

I was checking on MJFD.COM and My Man B. Howard has been recently interviewed by Pearl Jr.. ( Need I say more) Here's the post:
http://michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/#/discussion/1253/a-bit-of-information-about-b.howard-why-is-he-so-like-mj.

Remember how I say He's "Self-Claimed" because no one knows him. B. Howard following his own destiny but like all greatly tuned instruments there's is a force behind that, Who or What is driving this young man is exciting like the comet in Nelson de la Nuez painting. Joe Jackson has publicly said outside of Michael's 3 kids " Michael has other Son, B. Howard slept over Katherine Jackson House JUNE 25 2009. Even if he Knows Nothing about the "Hoax's" these event are strange. scratch Maybe the King has pass the crown, but he is has his on vision. God bless the child that has his own!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BehindTheMask

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:05 am

Michael can't pass his crown, that's our job.

Michael will remain the king of pop for all time, the title is all in Michael's name, but B. Howard is nothing more than a producer.
He got no potential to become a prince of pop, but maybe a historical producer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:14 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

Michael will remain the king of pop for all time,

I agree! Well said! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

BehindTheMask wrote:

Michael will remain the king of pop for all time, the title is all in Michael's name, but B. Howard is nothing more than a producer.
He got no potential to become a prince of pop, but maybe a historical producer.

Oh yes, I agree with you.
Michael Jackson is and remains the King of Pop. - Forever and ever.
king king king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"   Today at 11:34 am

Back to top Go down

B. Howard "The Self-Claimed Prince Of Pop"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1