PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What to BELIEVE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:09 am

I found this on another page.
It makes me very thoughtful! I do not know what to believe.
But if this is true, that would be terrible!
Can change a man soooo? In an emergency, perhaps.

I have also asked why Michael should return? He now has maybe a quiet life, no paparazzi, the money comes, the debt will be less ..... All this he has requested.

But all these 2 years there is a point that I do not understand. - The children.
How can he let the children back? Even if he has contact with the kids.
It is not the same.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/michael-jackson-dead.html

read the comment by Zeus

Zeus 03/24/2011 05:05 PM
Fiction is stranger than truth.
I love fiction so let me tell you a short story. As a former insider, I will tell you what really happened to him and then I will sit back and smile because even though you were told the truth most of you will still see it as fiction because you can not see the obvious in front of you now. But that's ok because some of you want and need to know. I want no part of this anymore and I told him and his people this long ago. I also told them that if he didn't put an end to this now that I would spill the beans and tell all. There are three of us, actually, who have seen this go on far too long now and we got out because he has totally lost it and we no longer can stand by and watch his fans suffer like this. He did some things in his past that was never supposed to be made public and was in debt worse than most realize or what the media has reported. Out of desperation, he borrowed some money from some really bad people. These people make loan sharks and the mafia look like kindergarten. They discovered his hidden past secret and they gave him a finite amount of time to pay up or they would expose it all and some bad things would happen. In desperation, he and his legal friends cooked up a plan to fake his death. The truth is that they knew the fans would be so devastated by his death that they would buy anything and everything they put out there with his name or likeness on it. They had seen this happen before with other popular artists who faked their deaths so they knew it would work because he was even more popular, his fans are the most obsessed and blindly defend him without question which worked in his favor. Quite the smart manipulator he is. The public at large and non-fans wouldn't care so there was no worry about them and the media doesn't do real investigative work anymore so that was not a threat either. The goal was to scam the fans out of enough money that they would then use to pay off his debts. It's not illegal per say because something of value was being exchanged for money the fans spent on CD's movies, memorabilia, etc., but it's not exactly moral either because this is money they would not have spent had he not faked his death. You need to understand that he was very desperate and the trials of his past have changed him now. He doesn't care about the world, his fans or people anymore like he used to. He's very cold and bitter now. Desperate people do desperate things. The plan included all kinds of diversions and distractions all designed to keep the smart fans from seeing the truth right in front of their eyes. The doctor in this story is, in fact, the fall guy but not for the people who his family claim but rather for him. The doc is being paid a huge amount of money even if he does go to jail for a murder that never took place. Most of what you see reported is not real and many authorities are in on this or there would have been a real investigation by now. The family knows what is going on and won't say because they are protecting him but they are also on their own now and having to support themselves for the very first time. There is a rift between him and the family as well. There was a real deceased body used, however it was not him and the coroner knows who it is but is also in on it. A special team of mind benders would handle anyone who got too close to the truth and several did but were harassed so much that they disappeared. The plan also meant that he could never again return or he would have to answer to too many questions and scrutiny. The hoax clues that the fans have picked up on were planted and purposely designed to keep them distracted from the obvious. It worked like a charm and still to this day the fans throw money at every piece of junk he rolls out. He finds this amusing and loves to make fun of them. Originally the plan was to rake in enough money to keep the loan sharks at bay but when so much money poured in he and his legal friends got greedy and decided to string out the hoax for as long as they can to earn even more. This is when the three of us decided to exit. I feel for his fans because most of them naively beLIEve he will return and there within lies the LIE itself. Now you know...
Truth is stranger than fiction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:40 am

Hmm well I dunno what to say about this really....

This part:
Quote :
He doesn't care about the world, his fans or people anymore like he used to. He's very cold and bitter now.

I think that this isn't true because if he didn't care anymore, then surely his kids wouldn't either?? They know that what Michael did for charities all around the world made him into the great man his is today, not just his music! I just really do not think that Michael would become 'cold and bitter'...do you?

I also agree with this Manu:

Quote :
But all these 2 years there is a point that I do not understand. - The children.
How can he let the children back? Even if he has contact with the kids.
It is not the same.

He wouldn't leave his kids for very long, even if they do understand that he had to fake his death and go away for a while! Maybe I have said to myself that he is going to comeback so many times that I am wrapped up in my own little world, but there is NO WAY that I am going to change what I really feel...I never showed how much I loved Michael before because I was scared of the reaction I would get from people around me who didn't like him, but now that I don't care what people think, I will stand by him and what I feel until I see him comeback, even if it means waiting for years and years! I have nothing else to look forward to in my life and this is the last thing I have left to really beLIEve in! I am NOT giving up now just because a so called 'insider' has written this...I have never really gone along with what insiders have claimed to know, but do we really need to believe what they say? There is so many more other clues and stuff!

EDIT: I just wanna add this too, I am not 'bashing' these insiders, but the fact that this person calls themselves 'Zeus' makes me think that it could be ANYONE! That is another reason I never really believe what insiders say! For all you know, I could make a new account on this forum and claim to be an insider!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissyhsmiling

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 am

hiya guys I am probably posting this in the wrong place, I'm new here but I just came across this video on you tube..I am going to find this guy and kick his a** if he is messing with us!! Evil or Very Mad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofxLdtQq6Pw

xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:04 am

I agree with you Emma.
But, there are sometimes people who are very change in the course of life. One thing I learned in those 2 years. It will never lie so much as here on the web. This is so bad, and therefore, many nice people injured, one hurts you.
We all have a dream, and we all have learned a lot in those 2 years.
Friendship with people from many countries, love, respect, to be there for each other, and much more ..... This has us all closer. I believe
that this also the wish of Michael. The biggest in my life would be, MJ see live once, as a man on the Street,or as a pop star on stage. Emma you are so young to us that is beautiful, you have your life ahead of you yet. But I .... my time is running out ... I'm not younger.
So come on Michael, I'm waiting and I will not younger ...
lol! lol! lol!

ALL FOR LOVE Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:02 pm

whoever wrote that is full of bull and maybe lost faith and is trying to throw us all off

i dont believe a word of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:31 pm

@Manu thank you for those kind words, I agree that I still have my whole life ahead of me, but these past 2 years I have only been focused on one thing...Finding clues and getting the truth, as well as waiting for Michael to come back! I haven't been so focused on something in all my life! Michael IS my life, like many other members of this forum! I am never giving up no matter how many people tell me he has gone forever!

Michael's life has always been spectacular and even his fans don't know what to expect or what is going to happen next! I remember hearing that when he was recording Thriller 25 with Will.i.am he supposedly said something that stuck in my mind..."I wanna go for the jugular!" This is the best opportunity to knock people off their feet! Ever since June 25th 2009 I just seemed to KNOW that all was not as it seemed!

@Teo I agree with you too! I am never going to believe an 'insider', especially when we have the likes of Akon and Teddy Riley of all people on the side of the beLIEvers! People we actually KNOW worked with Michael! Also like Pearl Jr has said, if they really know that Michael IS 'dead' then why has his family like Jermaine NOT told us to stop the videos full of clues? He only said that it hurts him to think people tell themselve that Michael is alive, he didn't tell us to stop beLIEving!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:38 pm

well put Emma cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 am

BaSingSe wrote:
well put Emma cheers

Thanks Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to BELIEVE   Today at 7:23 pm

Back to top Go down

What to BELIEVE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: