PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Aaron Carter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: Aaron Carter   Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:18 am

Aaron Carter says Michael gave him drugs and whine..

6:17 pm - 06/30/2011
OK Lied: Aaron Carter NEVER Said Michael Jackson Gave Him Cocaine, Alcohol

Over night, the internet exploded with the news that former teen idol Aaron Carter said (in a new interview with OK Magazine) that Michael Jackson had once given him cocaine and booze -- all when he was only fifteen years old.

Yet today, the audio of Daphne Barak's interview with Carter was posted online -- revealing that Carter said no such thing.

From a transcript of the audio, Carter instead told tabloid-journalist Daphne Barak that he once attended a party at Neverland with his older brother Nick, actor Chris Tucker, and many other guests. During the party, Carter witnessed Jackson drinking alcohol. "It was fun," he said, "'cause I don't think Michael ever really got a chance to do stuff like that."

"Did you have a drink [at the party]?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, a little," Carter replied.

When later questioned about Michael Jackson having an alleged addiction to prescription drugs, Carter plainly stated: "I personally didn't see any drug addiction issues [with Michael]."

"I mean, there was definitely things that were just different, you know, weird," he said of the singer's behavior, before again conceding that "the time that I spent with him, yes, he was fine."

The interview ended with Aaron playing a Michael Jackson song on piano, as a tribute. "I wanted to express a message to him so that he could hear it," the singer said. "I want to protect his legacy. It's funny because a lot of the things that Michael did that I want to do."

There you have it. No cocaine. And no adult purposefully supplying a minor with alcohol. So how did this massive twist-of-words come about? The answer may lie with the article's author. . . .

Tabloid-contributor Daphne Barak, you may recall, interviewed Michael Jackson's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, shortly after the King of Pop's death in 2009. In video footage of the interview, Rwaramba expressed her frustration over being fired by Jackson's team -- understandable and in no way controversial. Yet Barak's later publication of the interview suddenly had Grace the Nanny claiming that she had pumped her former employer's stomach for drugs, several times!

Rwaramba quickly fired back: "I am shocked, hurt and deeply saddened by recent statements the press has attributed to me. [...] The statements attributed to me confirm the worst in human tendencies to sensationalize tragedy and smear reputations for profit."

"I don't even know how to pump a stomach!!" she added.

The former-nanny's close friend, Mallika Chopra (daughter of Deepak Chopa), even took to the blog-o-sphere, defending Rwaramba and explaining the full situation of how "so-called journalist" Daphne Barak had acted as a confidant, baited for information, and then manipulated it for her subsequent article.

Is this what happened with Aaron Carter's comments about Michael Jackson, then? We'll just have to wait and see, when an official response from Carter and/or his PR team pops up. . . .

UPDATE: Frank Cascio (who attended the same party at Neverland with Aaron Carter) just Tweeted his two cents: "I knew Michael for over 25 year and NEVER once did he use cocaine or suggest to anyone else to use cocaine. Never!!!!"

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:08 am

I never thought that Michael would use cocaine either. I have always believed that if Michael ever was on drugs was during the whole Pepsi commercial thing...but I don't believe he touched drugs after that! I just think that the whole drugs story up to today is HELPING this hoax because it is a way for Murray to get off the hook...I know that this is steering away from the whole Aaron Carter thing, but I don't believe ANY stories about drugs that are connected to Michael are true! He just doesn't seem like the type of guy to even think about giving them to kids! He wouldn't even touch them himself! It is all just a STORY to help along with the hoax! Afterall, it looks like the only way Murray is going to get off this one is to say Michael administered the drugs himself...which of course is BS!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

I agree with you.
I believe that Aaron wants to make itself attention.
I have heard that he is deeply in debt and lives with his manager.
Aaron is at work on a new CD now. Now he needs attention and publicity.
I do not think Michael has consumed this drug. Medicaments, maybe Yes, Drugs -No.
I hope so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
t_ruth

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/01/aaron-carter-michael-jackson-cocaine-daphne-barak-denial-no-drugs-fabrication-liar-lies-report-ok-magazine-australia/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:02 pm

t_ruth wrote:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/01/aaron-carter-michael-jackson-cocaine-daphne-barak-denial-no-drugs-fabrication-liar-lies-report-ok-magazine-australia/

I just read this and also a different version explaining the same thing that Pia posted on the FB page...I didn't think that Aaron would say anything like that so all eyes are on the reporter for twisting his words! I say this again, Michael just does not seem like the kind of guy to take cocaine, let alone give it to kids!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:51 am

Captain_EO wrote:
I never thought that Michael would use cocaine either. I have always believed that if Michael ever was on drugs was during the whole Pepsi commercial thing...but I don't believe he touched drugs after that! I just think that the whole drugs story up to today is HELPING this hoax because it is a way for Murray to get off the hook...I know that this is steering away from the whole Aaron Carter thing, but I don't believe ANY stories about drugs that are connected to Michael are true! He just doesn't seem like the type of guy to even think about giving them to kids! He wouldn't even touch them himself! It is all just a STORY to help along with the hoax! Afterall, it looks like the only way Murray is going to get off this one is to say Michael administered the drugs himself...which of course is BS!

L.O.V.E

I completely agree Emma...i have thought this from the very beginning...The stories about him being a drug addict can only help Michael in this hoax....and it will create more shock for when he returns
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
crystaldanae87

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Hello all.. I know I have been gone for awhile.. Sorry.. but yes, I agree with all of you, Michael was no "druggie". He took meds that were prescribed to him and in the link I will post at the end of my reply has information that he only took (in some cases) half of the dose. Probably to prevent a dependency on them again.

Here is the link: http://muzikfactorytwo.blogspot.com/2011/06/media-deliberately-misreporting-michael.html

Very imformative...

And I don't really like Aaron.. but I commend him for coming out and setting the record STRAIGHT.

And by the way, Emma... I LOVE YOUR NEW PIC!! B-E-A-utiful! LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter   Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:12 am

crystaldanae87 wrote:

And by the way, Emma... I LOVE YOUR NEW PIC!! B-E-A-utiful! LoL

Thank you crystaldanae87! And welcome back! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content