PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is it made with 10 cameras not 2?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogerrabbit

PostSubject: This is it made with 10 cameras not 2?   Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:09 am

I seem to recall frank dileo & various saying the this is it "rehearsals" was filmed for michael's own use & how it was all unplanned using 2 low budget cameras, but it now appears there was 8-10 cameras used

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a328963/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-court-hearing-postponed.html#locale

so not that amateur after all, why lie about such trivialities unless something to hide?, this confirms what we already knew all along, it was a professional production intended for public release, michael said he wanted to take the media to the "next level" is it possible that this is it now lives off the big screen meaning the plot continues through the separate  media streams which will in turn be the midsection of tii?.
On a seperate note michael will be very pleased to see the end of the facist righteous gutter publication n.o.w tabloid, keep the faith, it's all for love.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

This is it made with 10 cameras not 2?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1