PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 29th August

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: 29th August   Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:03 am

Hey there guys! As I did last year,I'm thinking of doing a tribute video for Michael's birthday so I'm waiting messages from all of you whether u post them here or send them to me by PM or on facebook Smile We gotta do a great job again this year Smile

Lots of L.O.V.E.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 am


Great idea count me in D, keep the faith it's all for love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissyhsmiling



Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:37 am

OH WOW!!! can I join in?? what are you thinking of doing? xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:24 am


I've decided I'd like to use a famous poem by rudyard Kipling that seems very fitting for Michael I may add something else later, keep the faith it's all for love.

IF by rudyard Kipling.


IF you can keep your head when all about you 
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings 
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:07 am

Chrissyhsmiling wrote:
OH WOW!!! can I join in?? what are you thinking of doing? xx

Sure,anyone can join in Smile It will be something like this

which i made last year Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:08 am

Rogerrabbit wrote:

I've decided I'd like to use a famous poem by rudyard Kipling that seems very fitting for Michael I may add something else later, keep the faith it's all for love.

IF by rudyard Kipling.


IF you can keep your head when all about you 
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise:
If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings 
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!'

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
' Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch,
if neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!



sure Rogerrabit,it's great thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
byalovemj



Posts : 262
Join date : 2010-03-18
Age : 22
Location : L.O.V.ELAND

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:19 am

great job sis Very Happy..count me in..like always:D

I love you
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:36 am

Count me in D! Razz

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:53 pm

sure girls Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:43 pm

diana, did i give u wat i will be saying in the video or was that someone else?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
Chrissyhsmiling



Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 am

so what have we got to do to join in?? Embarassed Very Happy xx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:04 am

Chrissyhsmiling wrote:
so what have we got to do to join in?? Embarassed Very Happy xx

Just send MJ's Dirty Diana a private message or a message on this thread for Michael's birthday! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rogerrabbit



Posts : 332
Join date : 2010-07-16
Location : Off The Wall

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 pm


Just a quick reminder for everyone that michael's birthday is nearing so lets show him that he hasnt been forgotten, keep the faith its all for love.



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:12 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snoNfaXvuhs&feature=player_embedded


Michael Jacksons Kids , Prince, Paris and Blanket In Gary Indiana 8/27/2011.


Love Manu Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:55 am

Wow that was a great video! Don't you just love those kids! Very Happy Believe it or not, that is actually the first time I have ever heard Blanket's voice, he sounds so much like Mike! Thanks for posting Manu!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
Wow that was a great video! Don't you just love those kids! Very Happy Believe it or not, that is actually the first time I have ever heard Blanket's voice, he sounds so much like Mike! Thanks for posting Manu!

L.O.V.E

I thought the same Emma. The talk was the first time I heard Blanket
Have you noticed the similarity between Omer and Blanket.
As Omer was a little boy, he looked like blanket.
There is a private video of Michael at Neverland, you can see Omer as a young boy.

Sorry, but i cannot find it.




flower Manu
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 29th August   Today at 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
 
29th August
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Planetary Empires RTT at Bookery, Fairborn Ohio August 29
» November 29th Birthdays!
» August 4th Birthday Greetings
» August 11th Birthday Greetings
» ATR NEWS UPDATE - 29th November 2011

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: