PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 So, What IS Going On ?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 pm

So, some of you may think when starting to read my post "Ughhh Emi, why are you going to open THAT can of worms?" or "This is old new." BUT I just feel that some of it REALLY needs to be re-discussed, and I REALLY want to TRY to get all of your opinions on what I have to say !

This all sparked from me watching Pearl Jr's Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? for the first time now, since I discovered it's on Netflix. But anyway, my first question is; What is everyone's standpoint on Pearl Jr ?
As for myself, I feel like, she knows something. She's like one of us, she believes very strongly and has more resources than we do to do it. Sure, she's making money off of her video, and that's a no-no. But, I mean how else can she get her movie out there ? Although I'm not saying I 100% believe in her like the gospel, I'm saying that she is someone to consider as maybe with good intentions.
So, she makes very valid points, and is a bigger person who's trying to spread the Death Hoax word.
What really blows my mind, to the point that I just HAD to pause the movie without yet finishing it, is this;
HOW DID SHE GET THIS APPROVED BY THE ESTATE ?! She's selling the video, so of course she had to get permission to do so, wouldn't you think ? But here's the absolutely mind blowing part - If she's such a bull crapper, then how come the family hasn't torn her a new one ? Or released an official statement saying she's a fraud or what have you ?

And of course, at any time id I happen to be wrong or missing something that goes against what I'm saying, then please send me videos/links proving me wrong, such as if a family member has said something or whatever.

Okay here goes another, Conrad Murray (refuse to call him a Doctor. Doctors are people you can trust to take care of your life and body, not someone who KILLS.). My biggest WTF with him is this ; Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to me HOOOOOW the heck a cardiologist gets a hold of Propofol ! Because I just don't know !
Look, I get it, he's a 'doctor'. But, isn't there such a thing as an Anesthesiologist ? The doctors that SPECIALIZE with anesthesia such as Propofol ? So how would a heart doctor get a hold of it ? Don't they have to supply a reason or uhmm. . . Prescription, I guess, to get it ? I'm in no way a doctor, but come on. It can't be just that easy for any person with a doctor title to get things such as this ? confused

I'll ALWAYS be baffled on Joe Jackson's behavior. As though nothing happened. Even if they had a strained relationship, family is family and a father is a father, no matter how cold.
I have a close friend who was sexually abused by her father as a young young child, and he was convicted and charged and they were separated from him. I'm sharing my friend's painful story because, even through the abuse, and everything he has done to her, she still acknowledges that he's her father.

Just. Saying.

Teddy Riley. My favorite man. rabbit I'm positive we ALLLL know that he calls himself a "knower" and everything. I believe in Teddy just like I believe in Akon and other 'beLIEvers' and 'knowers'. I've gone through posts about his twitter, everything I could, up until he had to sign an NDA.
The NDA itself makes no sense to me, and the outrage AGAIN I feel I need to ask this AGAIN : Why hasn't the Jackson family made any statements about what he was saying ?

As a devout beLIEver and religious woman, Michael's name being wrong on all the documents surrounding his death is outrageous to me, disrespectful to the 'dead'. What's worse, is not putting his name on his grave. I would never even think of burying a family member without marking their grave ! I have a hard enough time doing that to my pets ! So how ? HOW can his family let his grave go unmarked ?
And why doesn't it show up on the Forest Lawn website when you search for Michael Jackson ? When you type in all of the correct information, why is he not on there ?

And, I need to clarify before I make a jerk out of myself Razz all the times I said "statements", I meant official statements.
Let's face it, selling a DVD saying that your beloved is not dead and that it's a Hoax, posting all over Twitter that he's alive, the fans beLIEving he's alive. . . Where's the OFFICIAL statements from the family, from the estate ? Why did Jermaine choose to TWEET his statement ? Crying or Very sad

It saddens me to be so in the dark and confused, but that is why I came here to talk to you all about this. I want to try to make this a big topic so that we can all share our thoughts that leave us in the dark, our confusion, and help to answer eachother's questions as best as we can.

I look forward to your answers<3

Love always,
Emi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Quote :
What is everyone's standpoint on Pearl Jr ?

Well personally I love Pearl Jr! I think that she has raised some good questions and also brought some great clues to our attention! I think that she is kind of a spokesperson for us beLIEvers because like you say, she is a bigger person who's trying to spread our findings about the hoax!

About the family….I agree that I too would have thought that she may have had to get permission from the estate, but I’m not sure how that kind of thing works! They have been pretty good at getting rid of the people who use Michael’s name without permission in the past though! So maybe she does have permission!

Also, the people who follow Jermaine on Twitter would have seen a while ago that he did say some things to Pearl Jr around about the same time he was saying things to Tom too…I can’t remember what he said exactly, but it was along the lines of, “you should be ashamed of yourself for getting fans hopes up”…


Quote :
Someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE explain to me HOOOOOW the heck a cardiologist gets a hold of Propofol ! Because I just don't know !

I have no idea! Lol My biggest thing about Murray is if he really is a doctor…which we all doubt, then how on earth does a CARDIOLOGIST not know to perform CPR on a hard surface?! But I think that is a great point you have raised! How did he get the Propofol?!

Quote :
Why hasn't the Jackson family made any statements about what he was saying ?
First of all, I may have asked this in the past, so excuse me if I have but what is an NDA? Also, I have said this before and will say it until I see Michael return….I will ALWAYS beLIEve because Teddy Riley and Akon have said they believe he is alive! They would probably be torn apart by Michael’s family if MJ really had ‘died’, don’t you think?

Quote :
Michael's name being wrong on all the documents surrounding his death is outrageous to me, disrespectful to the 'dead'. What's worse, is not putting his name on his grave. I would never even think of burying a family member without marking their grave !
I couldn’t agree more!

Thanks for making this topic! It has raised some good questions! Smile

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:52 pm

Yes ! I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't frown upon her, cause come on. Just because she's making money off of it, doesn't make her the enemy - I think it makes her an even stronger trump card !
Because she's making money off of it, she can afford to put out more DVD's and more people will be able to see these things, get curious, and see our beliefs !

I remember seeing some things Jermaine has said, but for some reason it makes me REALLY uneasy, and doesn't convince me ONE BIT. Okay. . . WHY TWITTER ? If you're trying to spread the message that he IS DEAD and for us to stop beLIEveing, and for the knowers to stop encouraging us, WHY post it on Twitter ? I have one, but I don't follow him. Mostly because he's the ONLY one who's saying anything about it ! If you feel so strongly about the knowers leading us in that direction, then why not make a public statement ? Because he can't ! Twitter is twitter, an official public statement is a whole new ball game ! Of course he denies it, he can't let the hoax get out.
Even so, why is he the only Jackson discouraging us ? Why aren't they all addressing the "problem" the fans have ? Because we're catching on. When Michael comes back, or when there's SOLID proof he's not dead, I admit, I might feel some type of soreness or grudge toward Jermaine doe being so. . . dis-heartening.

I think I'm going to pull a Pearl Jr and go to the library tomorrow, and ask a librarian to assist me on finding out how a Cardiologist would get a hold of Propofol. If going there proves fruitless. . . I will have no choice but to ask my older sister, who's an RN ;A; Although I hardly speak to her and she'll think I'm crazy (laugh) I need to know !!

Quote :
First of all, I may have asked this in the past, so excuse me if I have but what is an NDA?
An NDA is : " “NDA” is the short form used to refer to a nondisclosure agreement, also known as a confidentiality agreement, which is an agreement where a party accepts a clear and explicit duty not to disclose or improperly use confidential information that is shared with that individual. These agreements typically cover an extended period of time - thus, an employee who executes a nondisclosure agreement agrees not to use or disclose the information even after the employment has ended. For such an agreement to be enforceable, the agreement should clearly define what information falls within its protection. "
I stumbled across a Tweet a while ago made by Teddy when someone asked him about Michael's faked death, and if I have it written down. . . Ah, yes I wrote the tweet down ! Go me !!

Here is exactly what was asked and what Teddy had to say :
"Blondy41 @ TeddyRiley1 if you will talk with Michael, you'll tell us what's his oppinion abt this video? [referring to Hollywood Tonight] Thank you for all the answers Bless ur heart!"

See that ? I even bothered to write down their typo's ;D Anyway, Teddy replied :

"TEDDY RILEY @ akiraka4m WELL IF YOU GO ALL THE WAY BACK YOU WILL GET THE ANSWER. I SIGNED A NDA SO I CAN'T SAY."

So, I'm really pushing everything I've said in this post. I plan to go find answers through every resource I have, I want to even email Pearl herself. I think we can have a very hearty discussion on our beliefs (:

I asked my mom, who is a nurse tech, she told me that she has no idea how someone of Murray's status would get a hold of Propofol, being that it's a strong anesthetic only to be used in a controlled hospital setting. She added, that because he's a doctor, he may have had training to administer anesthetics, however being that it's an anesthetic only to be used in hospital settings, she isn't sure how he would be able to get it outside of a hospital.

My biggest argument to everyone who tries to tell me I'm wrong is simply this : If this is a real death, tell me WHY there is SO MUCH controversy, and why things are so messed up ? Most celebrities who pass away don't have this many problems or inconsistencies or controversy ! So how is any of this normal ? How can anybody say this isn't a hoax ?!
As Pearl said, if it NOT illegal to fake your death, as long as no laws are broken. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:14 am

Okay,sorry if I interfere like this but I DON'T REALLY think Pearl Jr. knows much more than WE do.It happened to me many times that after our forum or any other forum discovered something,she made a video afterwards.Example? the "Read Michael lip" video.That was FOR SURE made after discovering that.Same thing with the MJFD website-Bimini,Foutain of Youth and Ashley Saunders.I'm not here to say her videos are pointless just because we do know that stuff.They are also important for opening some non-believers' eyes,still,guess it's not too late.Even though Pearl Jr. is a friend of the Jacksons,did you guys forget when Jermaine tweeted his opinion about the death hoax?



2 options: 1.They knew we'd be questioning about the Jackson family agreement on her statements.
2.Jermaine doesn't know about the hoax.


Murray: never a cardiologist.Besides what you mentioned,It's questionable he still calls himself a cardiologist without knowing to do CPR.This has been the climax of the situation IMO.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
BehindTheMask



Posts : 612
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 58
Location : The whole World

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:43 am

As far as I am concerned, Jermaine Jackson did reply only PianoGames and PearlJR, about the hoax. Those make the best hoax videos on YouTube. I stick into believing that Jermaine promoted them instead of creating hate by saying how wrong they are. An OFFICIAL statement should be done soon as possible where everyone listen to them and not by a silly site like Twitter.

In the other hand, a very nice post Emi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:39 am

Thank you both ! But these are just things I think need to be thoroughly discussed, they're the daily questions that plague me about it.

Ah, Diana, I should clarify, I didn't mean to imply that Pearl Jr knows more than we do. My bad ! I meant just that I wanted to say that she may get her topics, discoveries and theories from the wonderful investigators we have on our site and on others, but at the same time I understand that she's just trying to spread the word.
Or if you look at it on another hand, she could just be trying to make money by scamming the true beLIEvers. Although I feel if this were the case, the lashing out against her would have been more severe if the Jackson family felt she was going over the line as Jermaine suggested.

Jermaine has bugged me since the beginning. I have no problem with him at all, of course not, he's a respected member of the Jackson family, so of course I won't just say this out of bias.
But, I've always wondered; why is Jermaine basically their spokesperson ? Janet ? Randy ? Any of his other siblings, or even his father ? But why is it ALWAYS Jermaine standing out from the rest ?
It just bothers me that none of the others have addressed the situation, and if we WERE in fact wrong about all of this, then surely they would want to set our aching hearts to rest by making a public statement, rather than Jermaine tweeting this stuff. I always believed that if you have an issue that needs to be addressed, it's disrespectful and cowardice to do it over the web.
With a situations as this, what would be appropriate would be a personal address, or statement from the whole Jackson family, or someone other than Jermaine.

As far as him not being in on the hoax, I really don't know how they would be able to pull that off ? And why would they keep him out of all of them in the dark. If they were to do that to any of the siblings, I'd imagine Latoya would be the first one on the outside rather than Jermaine.

I think he's just covering it up honestly, by playing the leader in this. He has a strong poker face, I'm sure he can put on a good front so they chose him to speak if he IS in on it.
If he isn't, then they must be doing a really good job at hiding it from him. I'd feel pretty bad if I got left out of that though (laugh) if I were him. Laughing

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 am

Yeah I totally agree about the public statement that Jermaine could have made! I think he has had an interview with Pearl Jr in the past right? So why didn’t he just call her or speak with her face to face?

Quote :
I think I'm going to pull a Pearl Jr and go to the library tomorrow, and ask a librarian to assist me on finding out how a Cardiologist would get a hold of Propofol. If going there proves fruitless. . . I will have no choice but to ask my older sister, who's an RN ;A; Although I hardly speak to her and she'll think I'm crazy (laugh) I need to know !!

Well if you do find out, please let us know! Very Happy

Thanks for explaining the NDA thing! But what exactly did Teddy sign it for? Was it just to say that he knows about the hoax, but can’t say certain things or was it nothing to do with the hoax, but the whole Hollywood Tonight stuff? Btw, well done on writing that tweet down! I do exactly the same thing with anything I may feel is important! Wink

Quote :
She added, that because he's a doctor, he may have had training to administer anesthetics, however being that it's an anesthetic only to be used in hospital settings, she isn't sure how he would be able to get it outside of a hospital.
I remember reading something along those lines a while ago….you can only administer Propofol within a hospital!…..I think Laughing

Quote :
I stick into believing that Jermaine promoted them instead of creating hate by saying how wrong they are.
Yeah I totally agree BehindTheMask!!


Quote :
if we WERE in fact wrong about all of this, then surely they would want to set our aching hearts to rest by making a public statement
I think that this is totally right! Many people don’t have Twitter, therefore they may not have even seen what he had said! So I agree that if we are wrong about this then they could at least let us know so we don’t continually get our hopes up for nothing! The longer they keep us doing this the more pain it causes us! But I have said that I will always beLIEve just because some of the things people have found is so rediculous and cannot be coincidence! Wink

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana



Posts : 1796
Join date : 2010-03-13
Age : 19
Location : somewhere in your mind

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:41 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:
Thank you both ! But these are just things I think need to be thoroughly discussed, they're the daily questions that plague me about it.

Ah, Diana, I should clarify, I didn't mean to imply that Pearl Jr knows more than we do. My bad ! I meant just that I wanted to say that she may get her topics, discoveries and theories from the wonderful investigators we have on our site and on others, but at the same time I understand that she's just trying to spread the word.
Or if you look at it on another hand, she could just be trying to make money by scamming the true beLIEvers. Although I feel if this were the case, the lashing out against her would have been more severe if the Jackson family felt she was going over the line as Jermaine suggested.

yeah i totally agree Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 am

Last night I was thinking about when Jermaine was saying the stuff he did to Pearl and Tom....but why has he NOT said anything to Teddy Riley and Akon?! I don't think I have seen Akon publically say he thinks Michael is alive...I may have but can't remember lol! ....but I know Teddy Riley definitely has...anyway surely the family or especially Jermaine would have said something to them too?! Suspect

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:10 am

Captain_EO wrote:
Last night I was thinking about when Jermaine was saying the stuff he did to Pearl and Tom....but why has he NOT said anything to Teddy Riley and Akon?! I don't think I have seen Akon publically say he thinks Michael is alive...I may have but can't remember lol! ....but I know Teddy Riley definitely has...anyway surely the family or especially Jermaine would have said something to them too?! Suspect

L.O.V.E

That's a good point...see maybe they haven't said anything to Teddy because he is supposed to know about the hoax...and Pearl Jr and Tom and the rest of us the beLIEvers are just people who figured it out. maybe Jermaine doesnt like the idea of people knowing that shouldnt know...thats just my thought on it
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:01 am

lilak2020 wrote:

That's a good point...see maybe they haven't said anything to Teddy because he is supposed to know about the hoax...and Pearl Jr and Tom and the rest of us the beLIEvers are just people who figured it out. maybe Jermaine doesnt like the idea of people knowing that shouldnt know...thats just my thought on it

Hmm yeah you could be right Ginger! Smile Btw, love your new pic! Very Happy

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020



Posts : 477
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 21
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Captain_EO wrote:
lilak2020 wrote:

That's a good point...see maybe they haven't said anything to Teddy because he is supposed to know about the hoax...and Pearl Jr and Tom and the rest of us the beLIEvers are just people who figured it out. maybe Jermaine doesnt like the idea of people knowing that shouldnt know...thats just my thought on it

Hmm yeah you could be right Ginger! Smile Btw, love your new pic! Very Happy

L.O.V.E

thanks RBS Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:20 pm

You know, only sometimes I wonder. . . Are they all just actors in this ? Strategically placed actors, all if them, like a play, or shall I say. . . Movie ?

Thoughts ? (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:53 am

Yeah I think you could be right! Smile It certainly looks that way anyway!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TeoLovesMJ
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 309
Join date : 2010-03-31
Age : 25
Location : florida

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:41 pm

this is such a great topic and posts
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/TeoBaSingSe
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 am

The topic and posts are great all thanks to the great efforts of the many researchers and people posting. Very Happy I honestly never would have been able to think this clearly about this whole hoax if it wasn't for this forum and all of the amazing information I've spent days reading !

So, I follow someone on Twitter called 'steamyhotlatin', she's also all over YouTube on the MJ hoax videos, so she's a pretty avid beLIEver. Alot of the breaking new from TMZ and other sites I see on her Twitter before I find myself, and this morning when she posted '30 Day Countdown Starts for Trial of Michael Jackson's Doctor'. I got goosebumps !

Here's the CNN article : http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/08/california.conrad.murray.hearing/

Reading it over, I just. . . Find it unbelievable. And I love how they keep mentioning the comeback tour !

Also, she tweeted a new video by Pearl Jr. that I watched, and she makes a startling point !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWNDZmyluX8&feature=share

She saw the deeds, but it has not been marked, years later, that the homeowner is deceased. And his homes have not been turned over to the Estate, or a family member, or anything !

I just read a comment on Pearl Jr.'s video, one that was voted up, that mentioned that Michael wasn't even at his home in Carlwood on June 25, 2009, but that he was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where the 911 call came from.
I know the call came from the Beverly Hills Hotel, but how and when did the information about Michael having been there come about ? I never heard this before, if there's a post here or a post that someone knows of on another site, or even if someone on here and shed some light on this for me, I'd really appreciate it !
I study hard when it comes to the hoax, and I've read pretty much every post on this site (@_@) and I never heard this, so maybe I missed something ?

Update : I haven't gotten to the library just yet, I've been tied up watching my friend's puppy for the passed week and I have had no time to get there, but possibly within this week I may find a chance to escape down there for a while, if not this weekend I will definitely try to get there.
Is there anything in particular you guys want me to research while I'm there ? I'm making a list of what to look up, so far I have :
*Is faking your death illegal ?
*How can a Cardiologist acquire an anesthesia such as propofol ?
*Research about unmarked graves
*Incorrect names on official documents and what that would mean for the document's legality

So if you guys would like anything added on to the list, I'm willing to look. (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:22 am

I will definitely check out steamyhotlatin! Thanks for that!

First of all, now that it is 30 days until the trial, does that mean they have found the jury? Last I heard they were really struggling! I just read the stuff about the jury in that article from CNN but I still don’t understand XD! Are they saying that next month will be the beginning of selecting the jury, or have they done that and the trial will start?

Secondly, Pearl Jr’s video….I saw this a while ago and sat laughing throughout pretty much all of it!


Quote :
I just read a comment on Pearl Jr.'s video, one that was voted up, that mentioned that Michael wasn't even at his home in Carlwood on June 25, 2009, but that he was at the Beverly Hills Hotel, where the 911 call came from
Well from some of Tom’s videos, I think I remember that you can actually hear Michael in some parts of the call…I may be wrong…Can anyone remember? But also, if Michael WAS at the hotel on that day, then who was the person stood behind the ambulance as his ‘body’ was placed into the back? Also, was he in the ambulance? Surely he can’t be in all 3 places at once?

But again, Michael’s voice may have been heard on the call because it was recorded BEFORE! Which would mean that he could have been in the ambulance…Oh one other place he was said to have been was the airport too, remember! Very Happy


Quote :
*Research about unmarked graves
*Incorrect names on official documents and what that would mean for the document's legality
I think those 2 things are really good! Can’t wait to hear what you find out!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:50 am

I agree, I couldn't figure out what they were trying to tell us, but I feel like jus maybe, the '30 day countdown' is for 'something' else ? (:

Oh, so were you laughing cause you thought Pearl jr was ridiculous, or because the whole deeds thing was ridiculous ? Cause to me, i find it absolutely CRAZY that they forgot a detail like that ! I mean, I guess they didn't think of the deeds ! Unless I'm missing something with that ^^'

The whole ambulance part was so freakin jumbled in my head, so much was inconsistent and crazy !

Here's what I figure ; Michael was heard on the 911 call, perhaps it was pre recorded, perhaps he was here. But if he was there when the call was made, who WAS bahind the ambulance that day [at this, I can't help but remember that it's said Michael put mannequins in ambulances to escape paparazzi !]. I think it's very possible we did see Michael that day behind the ambulance, the call was pre recorded, and after the paparazzi and press followed he ambulance [which one, wheels suddenly changed remember ?], Michael was free to make his way to he airport.

That first day (June 25th) I think was he rockiest out o any days of he hoax. Because of everything that went wrong and didn't match. Or, maybe it was the memorial day, or even the private funeral, where we saw Michael sitting in the car the children got out of ! Who knows !

This is all going to reveal itself. There's more beLIEvers than nonbeLIEvers, at least I feel that way. I think we've all had our ups and downs when it comes to he hoax, but I think evryone can feel deep down, that he's still with us !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 am

Quote :
I agree, I couldn't figure out what they were trying to tell us, but I feel like jus maybe, the '30 day countdown' is for 'something' else ? (:
Well there have been so many countdowns in this hoax that it probably won’t mean anything….just like all the others! But who knows I guess!

Oh and I was laughing through the whole video because the things she found were just so ridiculous! After watching a video like that, it just adds to my list of reasons why he MUST be alive! So no, it wasn’t because of Pearl…I think she is great! Razz


Quote :
Here's what I figure ; Michael was heard on the 911 call, perhaps it was pre recorded, perhaps he was here. But if he was there when the call was made, who WAS bahind the ambulance that day [at this, I can't help but remember that it's said Michael put mannequins in ambulances to escape paparazzi !]. I think it's very possible we did see Michael that day behind the ambulance, the call was pre recorded, and after the paparazzi and press followed he ambulance [which one, wheels suddenly changed remember ?], Michael was free to make his way to he airport.
Yes, I think that sounds correct and very likely! Also another thing to add to that was the video showing the security guards ‘high fiving’ and laughing as if ‘the job was done’ kind of thing!

Quote :
or even the private funeral, where we saw Michael sitting in the car the children got out of ! Who knows !
I was amazed when I saw that!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:02 am

Okay, just some observations, but maybe we can all discuss ?

I'm sure we've all seen the image of Michael dancing around some caskets, any thoughts on this ? I don't know too much about it.

Also, about the O2 double controversy, I've BEEN wondering. . . Did anybody else wonder since when did Michael start wearing sunglasses that COULD NOT be seen through AT ALL ? I thought of it more today cause I just got a new pair, and I can still see my eyes through them a bit, and looking at some pics of Mike, I can see that you can see his (lovely) eyes, but O2-ish he starts wearing black black black shades. . . Is it just me ??

I was thinking, if it WAS Michael at the O2, maybe he had ALOT of makup on, and got some surgery done to give the more youthful, healthy look he has (for a 50 year old !). Just a thought. Because, I don't know, comparing the O2 to the Michael we know, he seems. . . Scary. To me, the O2 Michael is a little scary, and if that IS Michael, maybe he got too over his head excited over the hoax or something, and was coming off as. . . Odd. But, looking at the pictures. . . The one who wears black sunglasses is scary to me. . .

Michael (with transparent glasses) :
http://cheflarz.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/e_michaeljacksonoutro_325.jpg?w=325&h=445
looks 100x more like himself, and makes me feel it IS him.

O2 Michael (black glasses) :
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/images/thumbnails/michael-jackson-359-4.jpg
gives me the heebie jeebies. I don't know what it is, but it seems strange. ^

I feel like the glasses are the hint on this one, saying 'You can't see the liar's eyes' sort of ?

Ah, this picture :
http://static.igossip.com/photos/hotmommagossip_Michael_Jackson_68559_ParisKatherineJacksonKatherineJacks.jpg
I have an analysis of all of their expressions :

Paris : "Can I PLEASE go home ? Why am I even here ? Oh yeah. . . "
Miss Katherine : "Did I leave the stove on ? " Or she's napping. Either or.
Blanket : "DADDY'S IN A LADY / OLD MAN OUTFIT."
Prince : "Okay please. Nobody's fooled. I'm BORED."
Joe : "Now, what's my next line ? Am I supposed to be sad right now ?"

No disrespect to them, I guess I'm mostly going through pictures an analyzing them. But their faces. . . I'm sorry, but your father just died. . . Why are you bored ?!
When my brotherinlaw passed away (rest his soul), he was like a father to me, but he wasn't my dad of course. Even at his viewing, funeral, any service for him, I BAWLED MY EYES OUT, and anything they gave us, whether it was a card or a tissue, I clung to for dear life. I was pale, hair a mess, snot covered crying. But this family. . . Janet seems to be the only good actress !!

I don't know, late night, just rambling, but maybe we can talk a little about this now. Time for sleep for me finally though ! Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:01 am

beLIEve in L.O.V.E. wrote:


I'm sure we've all seen the image of Michael dancing around some caskets, any thoughts on this ? I don't know too much about it.

I may have seen it....but I can't remember...does anyone have a link or can you post it? It would be great to see it!

About the sun glasses...When he wears the awesome mirrored glasses, I can't see his eyes...anyway I know we are talking about black ones lol! The only other time he wore black ones that I can think of off the top of my head would be in the video of TDCAU...But even then, I can't see his eyes lol! It could be due to all of the lighting though that we cannot see his eyes...I know that if the sun/light is infront of the glasses, you can't see peoples eyes but if light can get behind them, that is when you may see the wearers eyes, so it may just be that the lighting was always infront of him when he was on that stage Smile

One thing I did say to my mum though was during watching TII...well EVERY TIME we watch it lol! This is a time when I still can't tell if it IS Michael or a double...I said to her, what if the person on stage during TII IS Michael when he doesn't wear sunglasses, but when the guy IS wearing them, it isn't him....simply because it would be too obvious to us that it is a double if we saw his eyes? (Just a thought)....but does anyone have some real strong evidence that shows whether it IS or ISN'T Michael? Because as I say, I still have no idea!

On to the actual guy at the press conference though....ever since I saw it WAY back in march 2009, there has always been something about him....and the more I see it, the more confused I get lol! I still to this day do not know if it really is Michael or it isn't! We have had people analyse his face and hands, yet I still have no clue!


Quote :
Miss Katherine : "Did I leave the stove on ?

Haha! lol!

I agree about your analysis...they don't seem upset at all! Surely we have all realised how mature Michael's kids are too, so they must be of an age where they understand what has happened! I mean, I think I cried more than what they did! lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manu060662



Posts : 301
Join date : 2010-08-19
Location : Switzerland

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 am

I've read a few old things that night by Pearl J.
She says that Michael has used sign language in Billie Jean at This is it.
Does anyone know it? Has anyone noticed this? Has anyone of you a video of this clip?
The meaning was: I will put on a mask, my fans, I want them to see it. I'll go underground.
This is very interesting. I knew nothing about it.
scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:16 am

Oh yeah, I did see that too, I think she had it in her documentary. But, I might be wrong. . . I know someone has to have it on YouTube, I'll try to find it for you. (:
but if anyone else knows of a video with it, it's worth looking at again, like alot of things about the hoax. (;
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO



Posts : 1392
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 24
Location : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:48 am

Yeah she does have it on her DVD...basically it is during Billie Jean...Michael doesn't seem to do the usual choreography for that song, he changes parts of it and it is supposedly some sort of sign language or something!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beLIEve in L.O.V.E.



Posts : 165
Join date : 2011-06-27
Location : Neverland (:

PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 am

Guys, during this hurricane my state got slammed by >< I decided to spend my time on my laptop and started looking up more things with the hoax.

What do we know bout this 'Dimitrie Draghicescu' person ? I know lots of people said that Illum. Theo person was a fake thing like the Derek Clontz, but is there anything behind Romanian Dimitrie Draghicescu ?

It seems like a VERY solid idea to me, not all that Illum. Theo said, but that he died in his place, because he was supposedly ill and all. It could work like that I suppose, and when you think more and more, they said Michael's room (that wasn't HIS bedroom) was set up like a hospital room, so maybe they had the ill Dimitrie Draghicescu there and were taking care of him til he passed away. And then when they thought it was Michael, they said job well done. I've seen pictures of this Dimitrie Draghicescu but not alot, so maybe ?

Another thing, I want to say right now -- I hate whenever non-beLIEvers say that the reason Michael couldn't have faked his death is because he would never do that to his children. Uhm, he's not doing ANYTHING to them if they KNOW he's alive. And their performance/ supposed sadness at his memorial was an act obviously. I didn't see hurting children honestly. But, I could be wrong.

What do you all think ?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: So, What IS Going On ?!   Today at 3:25 am

Back to top Go down
 
So, What IS Going On ?!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation :: The Mysterious "Death" Of Mr Jackson :: ////BREAKING NEWS\\\\-
Jump to: