PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Disney is surfacing again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Disney is surfacing again...   Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:44 pm

GUYS GUYS GUYS... Something weird is going on w/Disney. I just found out something last night that may be a coincidence, or a clue. Well, 2 things:

1. They decided to show Beauty and the Beast tonight, which I thought was just weird considering they don't show classic Disney movies like, at all nowadays.

2. Disney made a new movie for their popular new show, Phineas and Ferb, and guess who appears in that movie (animated of course)? And guess what? That particular person has a track in that movie! Guess who?

...Not Michael Jackson, but still a person of interest.

... SLASH. Who performed in the song Privacy, which was on the album Invincible, which was, first and foremost, MJ's LAST ALBUM (Michael doesn't count, we don't even know if it was really MJ!). And the lyrics? SUGGESTIVE MUCH?

"Ain’t the pictures enough
Why do you go through so much
To get the stories you need
SO YOU CAN BURY ME"

"Some of you still wonder why
ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAD TO DIE
To get the MESSAGE across
That yet you haven’t heard" (Elvis????)

"My friend was chased and confused
Like many others I knew" (Like who????)

"But on that cold winter night
My pride was snatched away" (What night is he referencing????)

Tell me what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: Disney is surfacing again...   Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 am

Oh nice find! However I don't think this is coincidence....Not many things in this hoax are anymore! I have never watched that show and always wonder why it is trending on Twitter...but now I will have to watch it! Thanks daemon.trances!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Re: Disney is surfacing again...   Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 am

Well basically, it's about these two boys (I don't know their age but they're young) who spend every summer day while their parents are gone inventing gadgets and building stuff, but not toys, like real cars, buildings, trucks, all kinds of stuff you would see a professional construction worker build, not a child. And their sister Candace always tries to bust them and their schemes. Meanwhile, their pet platypus (who is named Perry) is actually part pet, part secret agent. He works with this other guy to try and stop the evil local villan, Dr. Doofenschmertz (who works and Doofenschmertz Evil Inc.). And, through Perry and Dr. Doofenschmertz always fighting, one way or another, Dr. Doofenschmertz's inventions always manage to get rid of Phineas and Ferb's invention of the day. So, Candace never manages to rat them out, and it looks like they didn't do anything special that day.

That's just a rundown of the show. The new Phineas and Ferb movie I'm talking about is called Phineas and Ferb: Across The 2nd Dimension. This is what Wikipedia and Wikia have to say about it (I haven't seen the movie either, but I want to, because I like Phineas and Ferb)

Quote :

Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (also known as Phineas and Ferb: The Movie, Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension in Fabulous 2D and Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension) is a Disney Channel Original Movie based on the TV series Phineas and Ferb. The film premiered August 5, 2011 on Disney Channel,[1] and will air August 13 on Disney XD, August 20 on ABC, as well as On Demand starting August 1, and on the Disney Cruise Line starting August 18.[2] It was first announced by Jeff "Swampy" Marsh during a January 2010 interview with the Daily Telegraph.

When Phineas, Ferb, and Perry follow Dr. Doofenshmirtz through his "Otherdimensionator", they find themselves in an alternate universe where a second, truly evil Dr. Doof rules over his Tristate Area with an army of iron-fisted robots. To save his friends from certain doom, Perry makes the ultimate sacrifice by revealing his secret identity as Agent P. Phineas and Ferb escape, meet their 2nd dimension selves, and begin their own mission to rescue Perry.
As they uncover his plot to travel back to their dimension to take over their Tri-State Area, the gang, as well as their alter-egos, must band together to stop him.

So begins an epic battle as our heroes try to save their home from the clutches of Alt. Dr. Doof... and his sidekick Platyborg! Will Evil Doof succeed and achieve dual world domination? Will Candace finally bust her brothers? Find out in this action-packed, epic adventure - so huge that it crosses over time and space.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lilak2020

PostSubject: Re: Disney is surfacing again...   Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 pm

oh yeah my little sister watches that show...its pretty dumb IMO...there may be a connection but im not really sure...it seems just a little far fetched but who knows
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1609840197
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney is surfacing again...   Today at 11:35 am

Back to top Go down

Disney is surfacing again...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1