PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
daemon.trances

PostSubject: Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 am

What has been bothering me is what it said on the girl's forehead in the video. She has a facebook, and there were comments about this, but most of the posts were in third person, or going back and forth between tenses. So we know now that that was not Jasmine's facebook. But still, what was on her forehead? Some people think it was in hebrew, some think it was words in Arabic. But they had to be there for a purpose, otherwise, MJ wouldn't have had her head temporarily tattooed for no reason. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJacksonHD

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)   Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:48 am

Yeah, You'r Right But I Have No Idea What It Say's.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Jasmine Alervan's Forehead (the girl in the TII Earth Song video)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1