PianoGames: The Michael Jackson Hoax Death Investigation

The forum where YOU discuss the mysterious events surrounding Michael Jackson's death. The forum where YOU can discover the truth and the forum where WE will unite, to disover the truth and get to know the man, the mystery that is, Mr Michael Jackson.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

MJVIVA channel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manu060662

PostSubject: MJVIVA channel   Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:18 pm

OK. I do not know where to begin.
Some time ago a Channel with the name MJVIVA is turned up.
Someone he or she is called veronicarose99. She wrote to many forums and tell us: This is very important for all MJ fans who still believe and support Michael. Michael wants to speak to you and tell everyone the truth.
I was very skeptical in the past many lies told by insiders.
But she said she helps MJ, so he can talk to people.

OK. Many people saw this channel. But some were not believers and called him a liar and a cheat. They said that they notify him on youtube, as a cheat, and report it as abuse. Also they say the Estate of MJ.
The interesting thing is that if abuse of the Youtube channel closes. But the channel is still. MJ The Estate is very fast and very sensitive, they stop everything, s has not been approved by you. Also, the Estate has not closed. ''''' Why not ?????
Check out this channel: If this is the truth??
This is for me very difficult to write - I hope you understand my English I`m so sorry

It give 9 or 10 Messages

http://www.youtube.com/user/mjviva

ITS all for LOVE Manu flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJVIVA channel   Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:34 pm

Well we shouldn't put all our trust in this because all of the so-called "insiders" said they had talked to Michael and they were with him and lies like these.I think the best idea isn't to express ourselves about it but to keep an eye on it Smile thanks for sharing Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Captain_EO

PostSubject: Re: MJVIVA channel   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 am

MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:
Well we shouldn't put all our trust in this because all of the so-called "insiders" said they had talked to Michael and they were with him and lies like these.I think the best idea isn't to express ourselves about it but to keep an eye on it Smile thanks for sharing Smile

I agree, we shouldn't! As an example....someone on Twitter told me that she speaks to Michael frequently and he told her that BAM day would be on 14th July.... lol!

L.O.V.E
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dirty Diana

PostSubject: Re: MJVIVA channel   Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 am

Captain_EO wrote:
MJ's Dirty Diana wrote:

I agree, we shouldn't! As an example....someone on Twitter told me that she speaks to Michael frequently and he told her that BAM day would be on 14th July.... lol!

L.O.V.E

mhm lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.michaelthekingofmysoul.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MJVIVA channel   Today at 8:54 pm

Back to top Go down

MJVIVA channel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1